Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Big 60!!!








The big 60! Wha?
My mom's birthday today!
I took her out to lunch at her fave, the Elephant Bar. But later at my sister's house we (meaning the grandkids mostly) threw her a surprise party!! The kids did all the decorating and thought it was the coolest thing. Personally my kids had never witnessed such an event so they were on pins and needles. Lollerz at all of the littles standing there with party hats and whistle blowers.
Char Char wasn't feeling well (threw up) so he had to stay home with Shed.
The kids table of deco...(I mean the dollar store offers many options and stuff)
I picked out her birthday tiara which she wore proudly.
Prezzie time! Cracker gave her his homemade card about all the things he loves about gramma. (some of which included "cuddles" and "baking"). Please no comments about his shirt. It is all I can do not to burn the thing but it is his fave of all time. ::blech::
Brains card.........which included the phrase "If you AREN'T such an awesome gramma I'll swallow a football whole."
Then my prezzie to her. It's her stylish fake crocodile skin gramma brag book which I filled with pics of all the grandkids (which may have been picture heavy on MY kids but w/e).
Cake time! My sis has a cake decorating hobby thing. So she made this flower cake. And my mom got her wish btw, which was tickets to see Circue de Soleil (<--have no clue how to spell that) in Vegas next month.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I refuse to believe your Mom is really 60!! She still looks as beautiful as ever! How nice of you and Becca to throw her a party!

Vegas Family said...

Looks like a fun time. That cake looks cute. Cute idea!

SAS said...

Is Rebecca's cute girl her clone or what--She is so darling!

Blog Archive

About Us