1. Apparently the term "sea legs" isn't a myth. I still fill like I'm moving. What the H?
2. This boat we were on is supposedly the biggest one in the world right now. (They are building bigger ones). Half a mile long. Twice the size of the Titanic. 18 holes of mini-golf. 3 story rock climbing wall. Full size basketball court. An indoor mall. And an ice rink. Yup, you read that right.
3. Having gone on one cruise with the kids and one without, Shed and I decided the very best way to cruise is WITH your kids. We missed them terrible.
4. The gym was MASSIVE and they even had a little boxing ring. So I took a few classes, including a boxing class.
5. The best time to get a really bad cold (sneezing, coughing, fever, chills) is on a cruise ship....................right? That way you can just take care of yourself instead of worrying about taking care of the house and kids. I'm still sort of trying to convince myself of this btw. Three of the days were baaaaad for Memzy.
6. The better quality cruise the better quality food. I was pleasantly surprised at the buffet. They even had eggs and REAL bacon at the salad bar.
7. Cruise entertainment isn't that good. There was one pretty cool performance that Shed's company paid to have come do a private comedy thing for. Kevin Pollack is quite funny. He does a mean Christopher Walken impersonation.
8. Middle aged people really like participating in on board activities the likes of belly flop contests and learning the electric slide next to the pool.
9. The weather gods apparently LOVE Memzy.
10. After you get home from a cruise it takes at least a couple of days to realize that when you get back to your house after leaving it the towels will not be picked up off the floor, the bed will not be magically made, and your beach towels will not be rolled into the shape of a monkey wearing your sunglasses. That was a real disappointing realization.
We had a great time. Incredible. You guys don't wanna see pictures anyway