Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Five items:

#1 I decided to spare you all my constant stream of photographs on this blog. So, I added a new blog that is dedicated JUST to that. I have some new pics up if you wanna see. It is over there on my list of blogs under "Memzy's Photography" <---doyee. That way you can go see the pictures if you are interested. And if not, then you don't have to. Cuz we all know that we can only ignore our kids to blog-hop so long before one ends up locked in the bathroom with the sink faucet running and you can't find the little key thingy that is supposed to unlock it. Not that I would know.

#2 In case you haven't heard or read, my adorable mother has made her way into the blogging world. She is as hilarious as ever so go check her out.

#3 My addiction to dark chocolate almonds is at an all-time high. Somebody please hold an intervention.

#4 I could use some advice/ideas/therapy for my new calling as cub scout leader. So, feel free to add your 2 pesos.

#5 I am leaving next week (with Char Char in tow) to head to a family reoon (for my mom's side). I'll be gone a week. Any of you who can convince Shed to let me take his new iphone with me so's I can still blog while there--please intervene. Otherwise I'll be forced to use Tiffany's laptop. And I'm pretty sure she's not gonna share that easily. ::wink::

5 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I'll totally share the puter.. I just don't know if there is a wireless connection there at "the camp." I guess if we must we can head over to Hearthstone and see if we can pick up a frequency or something.

#4- I got nothin'. Sorry.

E said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH, don't EVEN get me started on scouts. I've been a scout leader for, like, ever. But I'll admit, I'm way into it, and even have a blog totally dedicated to my den like a total nerd. It's set to private, but I will send you an invite if you want to go check out some of my brilliant ideas???

Jonesy said...

okay - Amy said Tiffany is your cousing - I must know if she is any relation to Amber Empe (St George Utah) They could easily be sisters. So Tiffany (even though you don't know me) if you're reading this - let me know. If not just know - you have a twin out there !

Carol said...

Your photo's are amazing. Can Charlie get any cuter? I think not. About the chocolate--just give in. and cubs? I avoided cubs my entire church career so I got nothin to offer you. Now don't anyone call my bishop and give him any ideas--I'm serious.

Anna B said...

There are some really good Morman Cheesy websites that give you lots of really good ideas for the little farts...I mean Scouts. Good luck with that one. Also I can thank you for MY new addiction to the dark side of choclate...LOVE IT!!!

Blog Archive

About Us