Sunday, August 17, 2008

HOW DO YOU GET DOUBLE DIGITS?

By the way, I uploaded these pictures straight from my computer instead of going through photobucket so they are all blurry.  But if you click on the actual picture it comes up clear.  But I'm not reloading this whole post so deal with it.
Well you go to a little place like this... Add in sumpin sumpin like this....
And you get?....
DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! HOLLAH
Brains turns ten. I cannot believe I have a kid that old. Especially since I am so young looking. <--that might have been said with a sarcastic tone but you be the judge. Some other hooligans enjoy a party as well.
Homemade choc buttermilk bundt cake--a staple in our family.
And his wish came true btw.

Cuz he got the caysh he needed to go get himself a ESP. I mean a PSP. Whatever. I wasn't gonna be the one to pick it out isallimsayin.

He was pleased, right?

Then he and his friends had three solid hours of unlimited outdoor "attractions". They spent most of the time on these little beauties.

Go carts.

How cute is Shed driving little Char around.
Here is Brains and one of his buds.

Other fun included bumper boats and mini-golf.

Here is Cracker and Char cooling off. Cuz it was only like 105 degrees out. Example: Shed burning up in the background.Getting nice and wet.

I think this face says to me, "It's hard keeping up with the big boys."

So, Happy Birthday Brains! You are one of the coolest kids I know and
I can't believe you're mine.

14 comments:

kristi said...

That looks like a pretty awesome party. I'll have to remember that as my kids approach double digits. Although we already have kazillions of ideas for the big 7 year bash coming up in 4 more months.

Kristin said...

Birthday mania this month! We (chicas from our ward) are going out to breakfast tomorrow at IHOP to celebrate school starting. Come join us!

Br Boys said...

I'm glad it was you and not me in 105 degrees. Your a good Mom!!

Flem said...

What a fun mom- how many kids did he have with him at his party? And I think the giving money not the PSP was genius because then you get to get it for him and be the big hero without actually sanctioning the product... nicely done.

Hot Pants said...

What were you, 12 when you had him?

Pearl Girl said...

fun fun fun!!! of course that is all you do in your fam right?? I was totally jealous anyway til I read it was 105. so sorry about that, it is a lovely 85 here!! (I'll pay for that later, like Jan.)

Pearl Girl said...

fun fun fun!!! of course that is all you do in your fam right?? I was totally jealous anyway til I read it was 105. so sorry about that, it is a lovely 85 here!! (I'll pay for that later, like Jan.)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to the brainest boy I know! Looks like an awesome partay. You got some great shots!

E said...

Ten-year-olds rule! I make mine call me "Jenny" in public instead of mom. Then I'm like his babysitter or older sister.

Organized Chaos said...

I am just glad my double digit child does not start with a two. But even hot it looks like fun.

Carol said...

Great pictures of my special birthday boy. It is hard to believe he's 10. Just yesterday I was taking pictures of him in the delivery room. He's pretty handsome and I sure love him.

Anna B said...

Happy B-Day to Riley/Studley. Tell Shed I love his Transition Lenses he's sporting in the go cart pic.

ManicMandee said...

Happy birthday Riles! I am sorry I still haven't sent off your card. I'm a jerk, I know. Looks like you had fun though!

Anonymous said...

hey... its righty here.. and i just wanna say... will you throw ME a birthday party? fun fun. 10 going on 21 right? oh, and the back to school hair is looking good.

Blog Archive

About Us