Monday, August 25, 2008

IN A PERFECT WORLD

1. In a perfect world  I would be home right now uploading all of my bazillions of pictures and loading them onto a new post about my family reunion to Idaho.
2.  In a perfect world I would have exercised at least ONCE during my week long trip.
3.  In a perfect world my little Char Char would have eaten three solid meals a day instead of living mostly on pop tarts and chicken nugget kids meals.  (ps. the camp we stayed at were vegetarians btw).
4.  In a perfect world I would have thought to bring out my camera and take a picture of my uber fun visit with the Thurstonians.  
5.  In a perfect world I wouldn't have loads of laundry, grocery shopping, cub scout planning, and general life to catch up on.  

But............it's not a perfect world soooooo.

14 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Just glad you are safe and sound and making this imperfect world a better place to live.

Carol said...

Em, Even though your world is not perfect--you are perfect to me. Give Char kisses from Gramma.

Cristin said...

someday...oh yes.. someday...

Shed said...

You're my perfect world... and you rock it everyday.

Br Boys said...

I'm tagging along to the next Jeppson family reunion as long lost cousin Amy!! He, he

Elder Jack Anderson said...

K, two of the above comments made me gag a little... now THAT is just perfect. Maybe three.

Do not underestimate the power of Pop Tarts. They are fortified and stuff.

Hot Pants said...

Don't worry about not taking pictures. The images of your visit will remain with me forever...

How do you like that one landeelu?

E said...

The world doesn't have to be perfect, just you. So are you gonna post about Breaking Dawn? I thought you'd say that.

Flem said...

In a perfect world your awesome mom and husband read your blog... don't underestimate the perfection of your world.

Memzy said...

I definitely should have added, "in a perfect world I would post about Breaking Dawn." But since I'm repacking my suitcases and getting on a plane to go home right now.....it's not the perfect world again."

Elder Jack Anderson said...

In a perfect world you woulda stayed in the lodge like you said you were going to sooooo......

And Amy, that was not as gaggy cuz I knew you were being cheesy on purpose. The other "ones" were dead serious.

Anna B said...

Where the heck is this "perfect world" you all^^^^^^speak of. I want a one way ticket please.

Memzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaryLou said...

Seriously, I think I am going to throw-up.

Blog Archive

About Us