Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Disneyland Montage

So, one of the main reasons we went to Disneyland right now was because at Halloweenie-time they go ALL OUT with the deco and stuff. I've never really enjoyed Halloween myself until my third son came along. He is completely obsessed with this partcular holiday and so I can't help but catch the fever. We got there right when the gateS opened and went directly to the Haunted Mansion--completely done up like "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I couldn't stop staring at Char Char the whole time while he went through that ride. I'll never forget it.
My sweet little Cracker when told to make a spooky face.
The first two hours we walked on every ride. No waiting in lines!! The rest of the day we waited anywhere from 10-20 minutes. It was awesome. And no trip there is complete without a ride on the Jungle Cruise si claro.
When the jokester cruise director told everyone to duck because the natives were shooting spears at us, Chaz completely crouched down on the floorboards giggling the whole way. Cracker was enjoying the jokes as well.
This is the tear stained face of Cracker after we made him go on Splash Mountain (see previous post).
So, afterward we decided on a nice, calm ride..........Winnie the Pooh.

One of the things I forgot that is really fun is "Honey I Shrunk the Audience". 3-D done right.
A brief resting outside the tea cups.

We saw a gajillion mormons there. Cuz we heard quite a few "Go Cougars" as we passed with Char wearing his shirt. ILOVED Disneyland and I want to go back.........like tomorrow. ::sigh::


12 comments:

E said...

We decided to take a year off Disneyland, cuz we had passes for two years straight and we went there WAY too much. Now I'm missing it. :( (<--see that frown?) That place was like a second home to us. Sometimes we'd just go to hang out there and do nothing. Cuz it was free. Kind of.

Carol said...

Em,
Loved the pictures. My new background is the first picture in your series. Couldn't resist. Glad you had such a great time.
Mom

Haines 5 said...

glad you're back, tuesdays isn't the same without you! (seriously)See you tomorrow!

Hazel said...

Oh yes, we ad passes with jenny, and went too many times, but I am dying to go back. I am trying to talk Tom into going while our kids are on their track break. Did you ever hear the story...Honey I Shrunk The...It is a good one. Ask me later.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

They don't call it the most magical place on earth for nothin' I guess. What is MrChay being for Hayoween this year?

Memzy said...

Um, I'll get annual passes if you guys do. We can make it a date every other month or so. Do it! Do it!!

Hot Pants said...

Did Shed tell you about the time he spit off the sky tram and got us in trouble? Disneyland has never been the same....

kristi said...

(R)Ocktober! is the best time of the year for many reasons, including no long lines at DL! We were supposed to go tomorrow, but . . . (in the words of Marsha Brady) "something suddenly came up." Looks like you had a blast!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

If you gize get annual passes and meet at Disneyland every other month I will never speak to any of you ever again. It will be too much to handle.

Anna B said...

I LOVE Disneyland so much. To bad Trent not so much. Glad you guys had such a good time. Cut pics too.

Pearl Girl said...

j-e-a-l-o-u-s!!!!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time!! Thanks for sharing the pix!

Blog Archive

About Us