Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TUNE IN TUESDAY--Lazy Lazerson Edition

Why does everything happen in October?! I swear, once September 30th says ni-night all the world decides to set their proverbial treadmills to 8mph with no sign of a stop button.!!! I realize I will not be receiving any sympathy from the likes of any of you (as I surely wouldn't expect it) considering I've just returned from a week in paradise, sans kids, with my HoneyHiney. But,.......I'm busy. School carnival planning (masochistic I suppose), flu shots, doctor's appts for gimpy leg (me), cub scouts, soccer, football, callings, LAUNDRY (in all CAPS none the less), uploading and editing all of my vacation pics, ::deep breath::

It's prolly cuz I've just done a week of nothing. So I need to restart my iMemzy and get back into the groove. So, at least to make an attempt at advice I give you this:

Good advice #1:
DEFINITELY, very yes, go to Hawaii if you ever have the chance.

Good advice #2:
Don't complain about how much you have to catch up on when you get back from said celestial vacay. ::wink smirk::



Your turn now........I always have time to give advice.

12 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I wanna go to Hawaii. Tell it to me straight--How much did the whole trip cost?

Memzy said...

Well it was for work so flights, transpo, and hotel were paid for us. So I'm not sure I'd be a good answerer of that question. But you should definitely try to go!!

E said...

Your ToDo list is cute. Me, I have more important things on my list, like finish my diorama. Here's my question: How do I get Tony's work to take me to Hawaii?

Jonesy said...

Somehow we missed out on the all-expense paid Wally World vacay - but you've inspired me to start saving for my 25th anniversary trip - so do tell Memz - is four years enough to save for a fabo trip like yours ?

Flem said...

Should I buy a new stroller?

Should I have a secret blog where I complain about the council at my kids school? They are driving me crazy but since I keep my blog public I can't really say anything. I hope no one follows me here...

Why do I have to be traveling to Indiana instead of going to the early opening of New Moon, giving up my tickets to someone I don't even know?

Emily said...

I can't stop dreaming about spending a week in Hawaii with my lover. What would you say your favorite Island of Hawaii is and why? I know you've been to more than one. No?

Anna B said...

If I was to go back and read 1 of the "Smart Remarks" book club reads which one would you reccomend? (I can check off "Hunger Games" & "Catching Fire".)

Hot Pants said...

How do I get myself off my recliner? Am I depressed? If I say I'm depressed can I just stay on the recliner?

kristi said...

Dear Memzy,
Are there any books written for adults, by adults, that don't drop the "f-bomb" like every other word? I'm having a hard time finding them. I'm going to resign myself to reading teen fiction forever, but let me know if I'm missing something, plz.
Thanks,
Anti "F-Bomber"

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Dear TIT:

Do you love your new bra? I know you were up in the air about it.

Signed,
Bra-llelujah

Memzy said...

Jespy--My ToDo list isn't cute. It's adorable. And your answer is: UNpossible in his line of work.

Jonesy--Yes four years is TOADALLY doable. Start saving sister! It's worth it.

Flem--Yes, buy a new stroller. YES, very yes start a blog complaining. I miss all your un-PC-like rants. Please. And your traveling to Indiana instead of New Moon because you are missing the proper gene necessary.

Emily--My fave island is Maui FOR SURE. It's just like a screen saver!! Srsly, the whole time I felt like it wasn't real. Like Disneyland.

Annie--These is my words. It's a good one.

HotPants--Yes, say you are depressed. Then, even if you're not, people will bring you food and drugs.

Anti-Fbomber--No I'm afraid that hasn't happened yet. Even if the F-bomb is not dropped there is always some "mommy-daddy time" thrown in. Stick to the young readers. If I find anything I'll let you know.

Memzy said...

Bra-llelujah--Yes I lurrrrrve it. And thankees for the recommendation. The girls thank you as well.

Blog Archive

About Us