Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sedona Final Chapter (Pink Jeep Offroad Tour, Hoover Damn, and Shark Reef)-- A list

1. Little boys are the hot fudge to my sundae,.....the fabric softener to my towels,......the pedicure to my summer sandals.  Basically, I couldn't live without them.



I especially love little boys when you are in the middle of nowhere and somebody "needs to go".

(No cactus were harmed in the relieving of this child)


2. Pink Jeep tours are not for sissy's.  Bring a padded behind (check), a camera strapped firmly to your person (check) and preteen boys screaming with delight (check, check, check).




(grandma's who giggle the whole way don't hurt either)


3.  Don't do you hair while in Sedona.  It's pointless.  The wind/breeze......oye.  Hence AV's........V (visor).



4. Hoover Damn is very educational.  Basically like home schooling.








5. The Las Vegas strip has more to offer than half naked ladies and gambling.








Why yes, it HAS been a well over a month since this vacation ended,......

....why do you ask?

2 comments:

Carol said...

AAAHHH Pink Jeep Tour memories. Still basking in the fun. It was a wild ride full of excitement. I'd do it again. My favorite picture is the group picture in the dessert--such a good bunch. Thanks again for inviting me along.

Landeelu said...

I love any place where I don't have to do my hair. Looks like fun!

Blog Archive

About Us