Friday, September 23, 2011

Motion Sickness

You might wanna take some dramamine and put on your finger brace cuz this getting back into the swing of things on my blog can produce motion sickness and finger cramps.


::ba da bum......CHA::



Team Captain Bossy Pants








Swagger wagons





Skuzzy hotel, er.....::throat clear::......MOtel



 J. Lightning and D. Firepants


J. Chop-Chop





Ummmm



B-Rad and A. Speedyface



K. Swiftly (aka Birthday boy) and wife J. Lightning




D. Firepants and P. Thunderdome



E.Z. Break-for-it and A. Hotfoot


Van 1




S. Meteor-Man and E-Dub CaptainPants


D. Cannonball and T. Hightail-it


Oh the places we ran....









Thanks to all my teammates who sent me their pics.  It was a group effort in more ways than one.  Now have a great weekend.  I have a feeling this is going to be the best Friday you've had all week.

5 comments:

Shed said...

You're the best Friday I've had in a ling time.

Janna said...

Good job Em! I loved watching through your eyes!

Brad Anderson said...

Good times! So glad we got to come!

Carol said...

I don't know where to start with my comments--the people, the fashion, the obvious hilarity AND guts it takes to run one of these beasts? I think I'll just quote Memzy--"It's like EFY for adults, only without any spirituality whatsoever.

E said...

Wha... you gave presents??? Wrapped ones? What was inside?

Blog Archive

About Us