Tuesday, August 30, 2005





Two reasons I am such a good mom:

#1: If I leave the kid in the high chair long enough with a good set of graham crackers and sippy cup, I can go get in the shower and he will be good to go for a nap by the time I'm done. (not one of my kids has EVER done this before--I thought it was hysterical)



#2: I sit them in front of a movie and pop some popcorn and lay out the "picnic". This is because I am so tired of being a single parent by the end of the weekend I thought I was going to scream. I had to quiet them down and go decrompress in the other end of the house for at least 5 minutes.



On a side note, the picture at the top is how Shed dressed this kid today. Blue shorts and gray shirt with red car. Am I wrong for being like, "Dood, wha?"
I mean, that kid is going out in public later and directly reflects on me. Just sayin.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Us