Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I guess I'm in

So, here we go. I feel like I'm jumping rear-end-first into a pool mid-winter. This whole blogging thing feels weird. But I am willing to make the "leap" to keep in better contact with my sister-in-laws. From here on out referred to as my SIL's. Apparently, I tried this whole thing a couple of years back for what reason I can't remember. But these following posts were a couple I made. I refuse to use my real name tho. So, from here on out you can all refer to this Fam Dam as the Shederton's.

I'm Memzy, the mom,
Shed is my husband and brother to all of these SIL's of which I refer to. He will be posting or commenting with me here as well.
My oldest son, Brains, is 9.
My middle son, Cracker, is 6.
My baby son, Char Char Binks, is 3.

Other than that I'm not sure what to say. Oh, except I had a 4 hour root canal today where the anesthetic wouldn't work, I treated myself to a Dewars milkshake afterwards, and my 3 year old's poo issues are getting better. That last one will be for another post tho. I think I might be getting it now.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe you did it!! You MUST post pictures of the boys. We can't wait to see you guys next month!!

Shed said...

Oh my gosh! You are soooo funny. Can we be bffs? I was like, ohmy gosh, my wife is a blogger? You are so cute. Thanks for being sooo awesome. I love you!

Anna B said...

Hi it's me your SIL, and for you Shed it's me your BS (best sister). I'm really excited to be able to all keep in better touch. The creepy feeling wears off. Love ya guys.

Andrew Waite said...

so, am i one of your BIL's?

Mansius Family said...

I know I'm not a SIL (but sort of related by law somehow) but I just wanted to let you know that your page looks great.

molly said...

MEMZY!!SHED!I love you guys.I will be seeing the both of you tommorrow.I'm sorry I never come over unless I am babysitting:(.I am working,or off camping with the hippies.We will do a double date asap!Love all of you!

Blog Archive

About Us