Monday, October 29, 2007


Getting back to "real" life after vacation has been crazier than usual. A tooth crown falling off, plus getting subpoenaed to court (for my stolen purse), plus "Hayoween" <--Charlie's version............I can only give a brief installment of my awesomerest of all awesomers trips to Hawaii!!!! It begins with this: I took surfing lessons!
#1 - "The pep talk"

#2 - "The on-land practice"


#3 - "The do-i-really-think-i-can-do-this face"


#4 - "The here i go with Rod cheering me on"




#5 - "Whoa......whoa"


#6 - "The smiling-waving-hope-i-don't-fall-down-again shot"

Aren't those waves HUUUGE?! ::snicker::
A couple of great things that came out of this surfing lesson were:
A: I finally got up and surfed some waves all the way in.
B: I've come to grips with the fact that surfing isn't gonna be my thing.

6 comments:

Anna B said...

Looks fun. I can't say surfing is one of my must do's. By the way, I'm jealous. I love Hawaii. Isn't that like the 10th tme you guys have gone??

Memzy said...

3rd. But first time with no kids. It is.............different. ::chuckle::

ManicMandee said...

You are SO lucky!!! I can't wait to see more photos. How fun!

Emily said...

Awesome pictures!!! I want more!

TimW8 said...

That trip looks like it was so fun! I got my donation button fixed Try Again.

Andrew Waite said...

that's awesome! that's something i have always wanted to do.

Blog Archive

About Us