Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Check out our digs. I must add that this was through Shed's work so we didn't pay for any of it. It was saweet.
I am converted to those low, platform beds now. Comfy.

This is what it looked from out lanai. Sleeping to the sound of the waves is goooooood.

Some other cool stuff about our hotel was the wildlife/nature stuff.
Who knew that hawaii had penguins, right?
Shed refuses to take a pic without a person in the shot. So I am the poser for most of this stuff.
This one I convinced Shed to get in the shot. Our room is top floor, third from right.

Nature and stuff.
You'd think I didn't know any other way to pose for a picture. Oh wait, yeah I do.


4 comments:

Anna B said...

Love the last picture. I have always said you are very photogenic.

Emily said...

Anna's right, you are photogenic. Do you have any idea how BAD I could use a trip to Hawaii right now??

Jennifer said...

Emily,
Good to hear from you. Your family is wonderful. I am jealous or your adventures.
Jennifer

ManicMandee said...

You always have the best pictures. You are beautiful!

Blog Archive

About Us