Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Final Installment
Shed rented us a saweet convertible one of the days and we went exploring!
Check out how cute he is driving it.We headed up to the Iao State Park (elevation 5000 ft) where there were trails and gorgeous tropical sight seeing.
There are two rivers that flow together and over this one a local is bridge jumping off of it! You can see by the look on my face how smart I think that is. The fall wasn't that far but the water was sooper-dooper shallow. I thought he was trying to commit suey until I saw him pop right up to do it all over again. He has some secret-spy-man way of sliding into the water just so.


Like I said, pretty stuff to see. We coulda spent all day there.


And to top off the day, Shed took me to this shwanky restaurant at the top of a golf course just in time for the sunset. I'm not sure what kind of fish I had but it melted in my mouth. Nummay!

6 comments:

Anna B said...

What a cute couple...

ManicMandee said...

Awesome!!!! You are one lucky gal.

Andrew Waite said...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

Shed said...

You are so beautiful! Do you model?

Emily said...

again, awesome pictures. I especially love the last one of you guys. What a dinner that must have been!!!

Andrew Waite said...

hey

Blog Archive

About Us