Thursday, November 01, 2007

happy halloweenie!!
Lets get it started with my little Char Char's pose at the pumpkin patch. He loves them squash!
Here we go with the costumes. Brains was Harry Potter onnacuzza he is already on the 4th book and loooooves it.
Boogs chose to be a vampire. Is this the weirdest/creepiest thing you've ever seen? It looks NOTHING like him.
Char Char was Spiderman

Do you think he's excited to go trick or treating? I thought he was going to hyperventilate from the happiness. He is at the perf age for doing that. We enjoyed watching him.


7 comments:

Emily said...

CUTE BOYS!!!

Anna B said...

Jack actually looked like Riley, Wow! They are all so cute.

TimW8 said...

Ok that squash looks SCARY!
Nice creative costumes.
Check out my blog for the details of the Waite Family Reunion T-Shirt Designing Contest.
I guess you can probably come up with something creative.

ManicMandee said...

Those are great! I am a Harry Potter fan too. Ia m impressed with Riley reading those books. Just goes to show how smarty pants he is.

Mandee said...

Hi Emily! I totally remember you. Kevin Park's sister?

So, not only do we share 2 great names- Charlie & Jack, but we also call our Charlie "Char Chars" or "Chars". I laughed out loud when I read that you have a Char Chars too!

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as Emily & and I do. I'll be sure to keep in touch!

Amber Waite said...

Your boys look so awesome in their costumes! I love the look on Charlie's face in the last picture. That's classic!

molly said...

Sooooo cute!!!gah I love those booger faces!Chaz's expression was priceless..it made me want to go trick or treating again.Love you guys.

Blog Archive

About Us