Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gratitude

1. I am grateful for dark chocolate. That milk stuff is for sissys.
2. Way skinny girls that keep me eating right. ::rolling eyes with a sigh::
3. Funny friends. Especially those that I haven't talked to in months.
4. Days that are below 50 degrees in Baketown. I heart me some sweaters and layering, if only for a handfull of days in the winter.
5. Good music. I am working on another CD mix.
6. American Idol. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see people singing badly..........."let my pple goooooo."
7. Cars that are not-so-new anymore and so I don't care what the kids mess up in them. Plus, no car payment.
8. The possibility that our van might kick the bucket and we will have to replace it with a brand new car. I know, I know.
9. The good people of the world who I can pay to color and cut my hurr. Mine especially since he is gay and fabulous and hilarious but doesn't know it.
10. People who post more than once a week.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Great list!! I didn't know you guys watched AI. I can't stop laughing at the "let my people gooo" guy! What about "Brother's forever..?"

Vegas Family said...

I am with you on the not-so-new cars. That's funny.
I especially love funny friends.

molly said...

You crack me up Em. Yes, I do need to talk with you about the bridal shower. Maybe tonight I can stop by and pay a visit?

Memzy said...

Molly, anytime. We'll be here.

Emily, I liked brothers forever but mostly because it made Simon laugh. I heart me some Simon. Especially when you can tell he is uncomfortable.

Vegaspeeps, Hollah!

Kornie Pie said...

YOUR CRAZY!! It was so good to see you all again! I hope all is well! Take care you and your family. Tell the boys hello and your wife hello for me! thanks!

Blog Archive

About Us