Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This is what a Waite family reunion looks like:
This is what all the siblings look like:

This is what all the grandkids look like:
(Rachel is loving that)

This is what kids falling asleep everywhere looks like:

This is what kids playing unsupervised for long periods of time make the basement look like:
(poor Anna's house- I would like to add that I had just cleaned and vacuumed this basement 2 hours previous to this picture)
This is what "lord of the flies" looks like:
Poor Ren (and lots of other cousins) being abused by Char Char and his "Spiderman powers"


This is what dog wrestling looks like:
I think Tucker won this round. Very entertaining. I highly recommend it.

This is what "Sing Star" looks like:
And it pretty much looked like Sing Star 90% of the time. Heart that game. I'm going through withdrawls.

This is what a day at Brighton ski resort looks like:
Make that an "hour" at Brighton for me onnacuzza it was C-R-A-Z-Y and I'd rather be at Target. But the littles enjoyed it for a short while.


Yes, his hands really ARE that big. ::snicker::

This is what visiting BYU and Provo area looks like:
Future Cougars boys?



This is what the pink house Shed lived in while we were engaged looks like:
I know I know you're jealous.

This is what the house (ie. basement) that we lived in when first married looks like:
Allsimsayin is that I had to wear a ski cap to bed at night to keep warm.


7 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh, those were good times.

Number Juan said...

Yo Memzy,

What cho man gots against me, yo. I ain't able to get into his blog. Is it cuz I ain't white?! Not mad at you. I know yo got love fo me.

Number Juan OUT!

Anna B said...

Loved the photo recap. I still haven't been able to go down to the basement. Really would just rather avoid the whole thing. We also got Sing Star 80's from Amanda & Steve, so much FUN!

Memzy said...

numero uno: I'll talk to my man. He's a hater.

abut: I still need those pics and vids of Brains snowboarding pleasekthanks. and you just had to rub in the Sing Star thing, eh?

Vegas Family said...

The group photos of all the kids turned out cute. I love all the little girls in pink. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Hot Pants said...

It looks like Anna may have needed you to all chip in on a cleaning lady before you left. I bet all your kids had too much fun.

Andrew Waite said...

great pics.. love the one of evey with her butt in the air

Blog Archive

About Us