Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I don't have much...

But I figgered I'd give you something.

1. Cracker finally lost a tooth that had been dangling by a thread for over three weeks. He wouldn't let me or Shed near him without covering his mouth and running away. Next time I'm gonna pull it out while he's sleeping.
2. The projected weather this week is high 60's. I'm down.
3. I'm trying to cut back on Diet soda, to my chagrin. And it SUCKS. I know I know.
4. Had Waite clan (including Amanda and kids!) over last night for FHE. Lots of RAD fun.
5. I got my new flooring!!!!!!!!! Pictures will come tomorrow. I HEART HEART HEART HEART HEART.......
6. I have one of those little canker sores on my tongue. You know the ones that seem like a swollen taste bud?
7. Took Char Char out of town to a Pediatric gastroenterologist yesterday. No new revelations. Blood work to rule out allergies to foods. Otherwise, it's in his head and may take another 6 months to get through. ::throwing hands up in the air:: On the flip side it seems to be getting VERY slowly better.
8. No cooking tonight onnacuzza we have SRS leftover pizza from last night. Hollah!
9. The girl scout cookies I ordered (from a very pushy mom at the gym) came today. This is not good news for my toosh. I apologize to it in advance.
10. My cousin is coming into town tomorrow and we are gonna head to Santa Barbara to visit our college roomie!!!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Hola, Lola! So fun to see your blog! Those canker sores are the pits... I have one too... March is "RAD" because it means girl scout cookies. YEAY! Thanks for inviting me into the 'club', btw.

Vegas Family said...

Do you have any tips to help with the withdrawls from the lack of Diet Coke?

Can't wait to view your flooring photos.

Our high today hit 70-Yay!

MaryLou said...

#1--It has been several days and I don't see any flooring pictures.
#2--What is wrong with Chuck...I never heard anything about his gastro or enterology.
#3--I gave up D. Pepsi for Lent...this year Lent lasted 10 days!

ManicMandee said...

Thanks for having us over the other night! LOVE your floors. I hope you have a great time this weekend.

Hot Pants said...

I gave up diet coke. It was my New Years resolution. After about 30 hours I thought I was cured. So I just tested myself with a small, cold, refreshing can. Apparently it is harder to quit than I thought. I think I will try it again for next January though. Wish me luck!

E said...

I cannot WAITE (get it?) to see your flooring. That was fast.

Anna B said...

Sounds like tons of fun going on in the Shederton pad. Have a great weekend with your cousin. can't wait to see pics of the floor. Thanks for the teaser.

Blog Archive

About Us