Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Updates

1. After the first couple of days the meds have started working on my "leg" issue. I refuse to call it restless leg syndrome because that is lamerz. And oddly enough the medication was not a name brand and in the description it said it treated panic and something else. So, I'm guessing it was already out there and they just made up a new reason to use it. Saweet! I'm gonna go in next week and tell her the results cuz she wanted me to have a blood test too.
7. Saturday was our annual "Heart Day Race" at the University here (5K). It was the fourth time Shed and I have raced in it. Score so far: Memz-3 Rod-1. Yup, I beat him again. But I was paying for it the next day. I usually don't run anymore on the regulah onnacuzza my knee issue. So I just pumped myself full of motrin and went for it. Now my knee and whole body is sore cuz I'm not used to running. Still, Holla.
23. Decided on my flooring. Now it's just a matter of getting it done. I'm gonna leave it as a surprise until I show the before/after pic and then you can guess which way I went.
11. No school Monday and I feel revy bad that my kids were driving me C-R-A-Z-Y. Mommy time between, say 8am-2pm should be a law or something. Especially if your three boys are going through an arguing stage. Mostly I can go about 5.8 minutes before another fight breaks out. I'll be expecting my "Mother of the Year" plaque in the mail any day now.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Glad your leg issues are getting better, sorry your knee hurts.
Good job on the race!! Way to show brother how it is! Can't wait to see your floors. What areas are you doing? Yes, Mommy time SHOULD be mandated!

Anna B said...

I'm glad you have come to terms with your "issues". It must be that time of the year where your kids drive you CRAZY because it seems like all my kids can do these days is find ways of trying to kill eachother.

Vegas Family said...

I cherish those same hours of each day!

Can't wait to see your new floor.
EXCITING! I love home improvement/decorating projects.

ManicMandee said...

Your posts are highly entertaining. I love visiting your blog.

MaryLou said...

Good Grief...first your legs are paralyzed or something and the next thing I know you are winning a marathon. Get over it already and stop using prescription medications irresponsibly. I can't wait to see your new linoleum.

Memzy said...

I know right Roxie? I picked out the white linoleum with pink and blue flowers. You guys are gonna LOVE it!

MaryLou said...

I think that Corelle has some dishes that match that vinyl flooring pattern.

Anna B said...

Isn't time for another UPDATE?

Hot Pants said...

I need to know more about your RLS. Do you have to rollover all night from side to side giving equal time to each leg?
Does your lino have the teal diamond/squares in the corners of the white ones? I bet it looks gorgeous!

Blog Archive

About Us