Monday, May 19, 2008

How my Char Char didn't wake up (the series)
Step One: Daddy takes toddler to Father/Son campout with older brothers
Step Two: Daddy lets toddler stay up until 11pm at night to assure easy "bedtime" in tent. (Usual bedtime being 7pm.)
Step three: Next day when toddler falls asleep at 5 pm, take a picture....
Then try to move said toddler around to wake him up....

Repeat..........
Repeat some more in different spots in the house.....
Mean daddy


ps. mommy ended up putting Char Char in his bed where he slept until the next morning at 7am.


10 comments:

SAS said...

You are SO MEAN--that looks exactly like something I would do!

homegirl said...

Poor little guy!

SAS said...

ok. Go check. Just for you.

kristi said...

I also let them be when they fall asleep early; so call CPS already. Let me know about the jam session. I can show you how I do it, but I'm not so sure about the being a great teacher. My dad was always the one that did it at our house - good times, fun memories!

ManicMandee said...

Your posts make me feel all happy inside.

Emily said...

Poor Char-Char!! I did get a good chuckle out of this one though:)

E said...

That bathroom rug looks comfy.

Anna B said...

That was my laugh out loud for the day. Thanks.

Br Boys said...

Can you bottle whatever you gave him. It would be great for air travel.

Hot Pants said...

I liked the close ups of your new hardwood. And Anna, you could have written LOL. It stands for "Laugh Out Loud", or HAHA according to Erin's video. I am pretty hip in all this stuff.

Blog Archive

About Us