Sunday, May 11, 2008

Randomness
Some of you may know what this room used to look like. Little Char Char had a toddler bed and there were a billion toys and miscellaneous items. Well lookie who got their own room now?
Yup. Brains is jumping for joy. Char Char is now sleeping in the other room with Cracker and thinks he is a "big boy". There are still toys and books in here but we've cut down the number quite a bit. Got him a new bed and bedding that was "dude-ish", put up some of his fave posters, etc. I mean, this kid is only 9 but could he look any more teenager-ish chillaxing with his guitar there? I mean, really.
Speaking of guitar. This kid is my budding singer songwriter. I kid you not. He knows a million chords from his daddy teaching him and a recent song he wrote has the lyrics, "life is a long, hard, labor." I peed myself a little when I heard that. ::snicker::
And more attempts at cool photography practice.



9 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

I've got to hear this song. can you video it? Hes so flippin cute.

homegirl said...

Like the "new" room. Did he take lessons or his he a natural?

Emily said...

Yay for the new room! Is that the room that used to be the office? That picture is awesome. I would LOVE to hear his song!!

ManicMandee said...

Oh Emily, I love it! You've got to post video of him singing his song.

Memzy said...

No, this is the room that used to be Char Char's room/toy room. Now Brains is in there by himself and Char is in with Cracker with the double beds.

Anna B said...

I am loving your pictures. I also loved giving big brother Brigg his own room.

SAS said...

We need to get ole Brains and my tiny one together. I found some songs he has been working on. Katherine, oh Katherine....

I was so glad to have the comfirmation of his love for the opposite sex (I think Brothers & Sisters is making nervous--no more of that show!) The guitar is constantly strummin around here too thanks to PAPA!

Br Boys said...

Girlfriend I do check your blog. I left you a comment about your cruise and the bad luck you have on vacations, Remember! love ya

E said...

I'm thinking about compacting all my kids into one room.

You totally have a photographer's eye!

Blog Archive

About Us