Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day should be once a month in my opinion
Cuz I get cool stuff like homemade balloons from Cracker on my ceiling. A plethora of homemade cards, poems, and artwork by all the boys
And a new mini-camera from by "babe-a"!! This way I can keep it in my purse and take snapshots of anything and everything that may happen to pop up when I'm not lugging around my big camera.


My mother's day was awesome. No meetings Sunday morning for Shed so he got to stay home and I wasn't aloud to lift a finger. The kids brought me burnt toast and water for breakfast in bed (so cute). Shed ironed the boys clothes, dressed them, combed hair, etc. I taught the RS lesson that day and the men subbed for all the primary teachers so they could be in there with us. Shed even conducted primary singing time! It was really nice. Then the rest of the day I got to hide out in my bedroom and nap, read my new obsession of a book THE HOST, by Stephanie Meyer, and watch TV. It can't get any better. So, who votes with me for mother's day once month? ::raising hands::



13 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

you can count my vote, do we need to send a petition around?

Br Boys said...

I think that sounds great. Does girls night out the 1st thursday of every month count. Cause for those 2 hours every month it feels like it.

ManicMandee said...

You are spoiled! If my Mother's Day were as good as yours, I'd vote in the affirmative. No luck.

cyndi said...

Awww you are super spoiled. Looks like your family adores their Mama! You are so lucky decorations and everything. They know how to treat you right!

Yeah pretty much I have have been cleaning up throw-up since Thursday. One of the joys of being a Mom--

Maybe we should have Mom's Day once a month. :)

Br Boys said...

Yes we on still on for Friday morning. Think we can both go to the same place this time?

cyndi said...

Okay I am crackin' up---How did we not ever meet before? I swear we know all the same --no seriously ALL the same people. :)

homegirl said...

Once a month? Why settle, let's go for once a week!

Emily said...

Amen. Saweeet camera! Way to go big brother!

E said...

I love those balloons.

Organized Chaos said...

I agree. At least the breakfast in bed part.

Hot Pants said...

I love locking myself in my room on Sundays! I pretty much do it regardless if Dwight wants it to happen or not. So he may as well go along with it and then he will be looking better.

Anna B said...

Since I have just recently learned to appreciate Mother's Day I will stick with the once a year.

SAS said...

No way. NO WAY!

Blog Archive

About Us