Thursday, May 01, 2008


WARNING: Picture heavy post of our vacation.

Viewer discretion about seeing vacation pictures is advised.

Our room balcony
The boat


rock climbing wall





who doesn't love an adult dodgeball tournament?

they took first place....doyee


let er rip Shed



who doesn't love karaoke booths?
Shed's best American Idol impression





the ports: Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Maarten

(ps. if you go to the French side of St Maarten and plop yourself on a beach, you might realize later that you are at a "boobie beach" so be prepared to see uncovered "ladies")






8 comments:

Emily said...

Go ahead, rub it in!!

SAS said...

That looks amazing! It sure beats being on a fun ship then getting off in....dirty Mexico!

Kim, oh, Kim. Yeah give me a call. I'm sure we have great info to swap on that note!

ManicMandee said...

Very nice. You guys are so lucky!!!!

Memzy said...

Sooooo lucky, Amanda.

Em, I did give prewarning on the pics.

Anna B said...

Ya, that was a little "overboard" pardon the pun. Thanks for rubbing it in.

cyndi said...

Oh my goodness. Your trip looks amazing. I am drooling I ma soooo jealous. Look at you hottie :)

E said...

Some of my darkest days were spent on a cruise ship.

Br Boys said...

The pictures look great. I was hoping for a picture of you with your head over the toilet. I talked to your Mom at church and she said your got really sick. You have the worst luck on vacations. love ya Amy

Blog Archive

About Us