Monday, June 30, 2008

OREGON TRIP
This is my gorgeous niece. She's gonna break some hearts, I tell ya.Who's up for a Bocce ball tournament? (that's my SIL, Tracey)
Their baby (#5) Ricky.
Rachel
Giddyup
We went on lots of adventures (one of which was a kayaking trip with ALL the kids down the Rogue River---pics to come later) like hiking and playing at cool parks. It is gorgeous everywhere up there. Here we are on one of our hikes.
That kid loves the baby backpack
Cracker, Brains, Char Char, Rachel and Seth

Sometimes you just gotta go, no?
Next post will hopefully be the pictures of our kayaking adventure. I had to use my itty-bitty camera for that cuz it had to fit in the dry-sack thingy. I know, srsly.


9 comments:

Br Boys said...

Love the butt shot!! Reminds me of the soccer practice when Jack when over in the corner of the field and did his thing. Good times!(he, he)

ManicMandee said...

I didn't know you guys were going to Oregon. That shot of the butt was so cute. Look forward to more photos from Memzy!

E said...

Um, that would suck if you lost your sweet camera in a river. Oregon is beautiful, we went up there last year and I'm ready to go back!

kristi said...

We love Oregon and would love an excuse to visit. (I think you're lucky to have boys because they can go to the bathroom almost anywhere, literally!)

kristi said...

Oh, Bethany took the pictures at Roby & Tammy Hunt's house.

Urmston Family said...

Your pictures are so good.I loved looking at the ones on flickr. ~Jill

Emily said...

That last picture is the BEST!!! Those are some cute buns (his, not yours:)

Mansius Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you had so much fun in Oregon!

Organized Chaos said...

Hey
Love the peeing picture. I sometimes walk out the front door and the little one is peeing in the front yard. I always wish I had my camera.

Blog Archive

About Us