Saturday, June 14, 2008

Round Three (final)
Molly's reception.....getting all pampered by her bridesmaids and a very helpful Eden.
A very good looking Bishop family!

The Butler lovers


How gorgeous is she?


Hayden....always so cool.

Tuck-man
Crackers and Kennedy were "kissing cousins"


Soooo Micah, right?

How cute are these two? Also another kissing cousin of Cracker's.

This is my favorite pic of the whole bunch. What's worse than kissing cousins? KISSING SIBLINGS!! Notice how Char is playing it cool. Apparently he's down with that.

Check out that face. I think Cracker had the time of his life!



So, we had so much fun seeing everybody and hanging out with all the cousins. Thanks everyone for making the long trip to Bako to do that! There are some more of my little "photo shoot" with Anna over on the link at the top to my Flickr site if you are interested. And I can also send a CD to you girls if you want them of all the pics of the whole vacation too. I just have to figure out why my CD burner has the flu.

8 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Hey

I love these shots. I love that you set up a flickr account. I can't wait to see all your shots there. I will add you as a contact. So I can keep up with you whenever you download anything. What lens did you ask for?

kristi said...

Your photography is fantastic! I especially like your black and white shots. You capture expression beautifully. I look forward to seeing more.

ManicMandee said...

You got some great ones! You have inpsired me into wanting to take photography.

Anna B said...

Good times! Good pics!

Pearl Girl said...

I love those pics. but beware the next rime I see char I might stick him in my purse. (I could just pinch him in these pics)

Urmston Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Love the pictures. Hope you are having a fun summer. ~Jill

E said...

I loved your photo gallery. You're a natural.

homegirl said...

Cute pictures! You did a great job!

Blog Archive

About Us