Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where to begin?
The last three weeks have been fun and family filled for lots of reasons. I have so much to catch up on between father's day, two birthdays and cousins here and trips there. To start off with I'll post about the birthdays.
CHAR CHAR TURNS 4!!
Can you guess what theme he picked? He's obsessed with Spiderman.
My attempt at the homemade cake. It was super dooper harder than I thought it would be. It prolly didn't help that I was trying to watch "So you think you can dance" while decorating it.
Opening of the presents. Most people who know him came through with a plethora of Spiderman inspired gifts, as you can see.
He sang along to our singing "happy birthday" to him. I think he thought that was the norm. Heeelarious.
The gift he's been asking for for months. A "spiderman web beeyaster." (blaster)
The pinata, rigged up by Shed on the tramp....I know..... completely safe, I like to be that way. ::wink::
Cousin Seth taking a try.

Cousin Christine (kevin's oldest)
Another of his favorite things--dressing up. His mommy who loves him best got him three new costumes. This one is a Star Wars character. Extra points if you know which one. Char Char does btw.
And in other completely RAD news I got a very special gift from Shed for MY birthday. A brand new, superduper fancy lens for my camera. This thing is huge! And I had my first photography class last night to which I now have "homework" to finish in the next two weeks. You can see my attempts added on to my "flickr" photo site (and more will be coming) above-right. Yay for birthday presents!!


10 comments:

Molly and Kip said...

Okay, Charlie is sooo cute!! He kills me. I missed him on Sunday because I knew it was his birthday and I love to talk to him about that stuff. Your boys are so much fun! Okay so I like the picture of Jack dancing. Hmmm...I think he will have lots of ladies!

Anna B said...

Happy Birthday to you & Char! Glad your back and can't wait to see what you learn in you class.

kristi said...

I totally understand the obsession with Spider Man. At our house, it cycles back and from from Spider Man to Super Man. Red and blue super heroes rock!

Hot Pants said...

Happy Birthdays! You what looks safer than your pinata? The loose metal poles hanging from your trampoline.

homegirl said...

Happy B-lated Birthday! Sounds like you scored!

The Graffs said...

Good job on the cake Emily. Cute pictures!!!

Mansius Family said...

Happy Birthday to you and Char Char! Look like you had a lot of fun.

Pearl Girl said...

cute birthday. Char char is so adorable and do I win something if I admit that I know it is Jango Fett? yah, hit me again I know em all.

ManicMandee said...

Happy birthday Char Char! Such an adorable boy. I love being around him. He's great!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Aaron treated himself to a fancy new lens for his camera as well. It takes great pix. The only problem is that people keep coming up to him and asking him if he works for the National Geographic! It is sooo funny! Happy belated birthday!! I would love to take a photography class some day!

Blog Archive

About Us