Wednesday, July 09, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
We had a nice quiet holiday with my parents and sister's fam. Early in the day was a BBQ and "water play" at my mom's house. Surprisingly, the kids actually loved this thing.And after you have an accident in your swim suit, pink princess panties (borrowed from a cousin) are a perfectly acceptable alternative. Check out that bod!
Our little fam.
Char Char is always asking to hold his baby cousin.
But his favorite cousin of all would have to be this one fer rizzles.
Later on that evening we met at my house for a small fireworks display. Baby Fatso was chillaxing in her chair.
And was also enjoying the light show.
Apparently we always have to have a Char peeing picture at every event.
Hope you all had a good one too.



6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh!!! That picture of Char Char in the princess panties is heeelatious!! That is for sure one for the future! Glad you had such a great 4th. Miss you!

kristi said...

Sam about died when he saw your youngest in pink princess panties. I'm sure Char Char wll be lovin' that in a few years! Our little guy gets to do some princessy things sometimes, too. I'm glad he's not alone. :)

Memzy said...

He's got le-egs! He knows how to use them! ::sing songy voice::

homegirl said...

Poor Char, everyone has seen him at his best!

E said...

Handsome family, fo sho! I like the princess pantie shot the best.

cyndi said...

So lovin the panties--I don't think I could pay Brayden to wear girl undies. Uhm helo you are super hot!!!

Blog Archive

About Us