Saturday, July 12, 2008

Photography fun and such
So, Shed and I were out on a date and I decided to drag him along on some of my photography assignments. We went to the Panorama bluffs and did some fun things with night shots and shutter speeds. I won't show you all of them but here are my favorites.
It is 11pm when I took this shot. Can you see my ghost husband? ::snicker::
And earlier this week I did a photo shoot with my sister's kids. We happened to schedule it on the hottest day of the week so I was dripping with sweat by the time we were through. But look how cute here kids pics turned out.








This one here is particularly indicative of their personalities.




Good times. Good times.




13 comments:

Emily said...

You are one talented girl! Great job on the pictures.
Becca's oldest girl looks JUST like her. Too funny.

Anna B said...

Those 1st pics are so cool. Did you photo shop that 1st one? Becca's kids are so cute. They look like Parks for sure.

Memzy said...

No photoshop or editing. It's a trick with leaving the shutter open. Sooooper fun.

E said...

Those night pictures are neat-o. You're gonna need more frames! And I want a camera with tricks, too!

ManicMandee said...

Wow, three great posts while I was gone! You are an awesome photographer! I love the pictures.

Hot Pants said...

I definitely need to take a class. Maybe you could teach it.

cyndi said...

Those are so cool. Those first pics are awesome. I wish I knew how to take pictures!!! I love pics of the kids walking. So cute! where are you taking your class?

Br Boys said...

Where do I sign my kids up?

kristi said...

very cute. The kids look so old since I haven't seen them in a few months. Again, you capture expression really well.

homegirl said...

Love the 1st picture. I'm just a little curious (if you don't me asking) what kind of camera do you have? I'm thinking about buying a really nice one. Any good tips?

homegirl said...

Thanks for the info. That's the same camera I've been eyeing at Costco.

TimW8 said...

kool pix

Organized Chaos said...

Just wonderful. I need to take a class so I can learn tricks. I just point and shoot. I still take all my pictures on the program mode on mine. I would be pathetic without photoshop.

Blog Archive

About Us