Thursday, August 07, 2008

Blogger Blues

I've got them. I can't think of anything to post about. Here are some reasons why and maybe you can help me figure it out.

1. Jenny and Amy"Girlfriend" post almost every day and the posts are funny and witty and I feel like I can't keep up.
2. School is starting in less than two weeks and in between now and then I have two birthdays (Shed and Brains) to plan and execute and a trip to the temple.......not to mention getting them READY for school.
3. In between now and then I am trying to squeeze in as much "summer fun" as possible. I'm thinking that wasn't a great choice.
4. I only have "photography practice" pictures on my camera and I know you all are sick of seeing those.
5. My "little" camera I keep in my purse to document our "summer fun" happenings (in places where I don't wanna take my nice camera) is always out in the car, in my purse, in the heat..........and I never feel like walking out there and uploading those particular pictures. ::lazy:: <--said in sing songy voice.
6. I'm now in a clinical depression due to finishing the Twilight series and now being sad that it's over. Someone mail me some prozac.
7. Though I don't feel like it, I am supposed to be planning my RS lesson for this Sunday.

So there you have it.

12 comments:

Anna B said...

I am with you on the bloggie blues. What is it with Jenny anyway? How can 1 person come up with that many witty things to say. WHATEVER! (I've been saying that way too much.) At least I only have 1 more week till school. Don't give up I love reading you blog.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

What exactly is entailed in getting the kids "READY" for school? Cuz I'm thinking that if there is stuff, I didn't do it.

::hoping they don't get sent home onnacuzza they are ill prepared:::

ManicMandee said...

I totally know what you're talking about. After reading Jenny's blog, I don't even feel like trying. She is so entertaining! But keep blogging. I love your too!

kristi said...

That's the great thing about blogs, they are each so different! There will always be someone more witty, cute, boring and plain than you. That's the way it goes. It sounds like you are going to have plenty to blog about in the coming weeks, so enjoy your "down" time. Your RS lessons are always really good. I hope I get to hear at least part of it.

Br Boys said...

Ok, so I won't post anything for 2 days. Anything to help! Thanks for watching my kids. Who's Jenny? I'm missing out.

Flem said...

My three comments:

Don't try to keep up with anyone. People don't try to keep up with you in a million other areas since it isn't possible so don't consider blogging your only talent, sheesh. Besides for someone like me too many posts means I miss them for a week every month.

Don't be depressed about Breaking Dawn I fully anticipate a spinoff series about Nessie (if everyone around here had read it, ahem, I could reference another item).

Bring treats on Sunday since then people will not recall what you said, just what they ate. That is our strategy for our Primary Class.

palacios5 said...

I think this blog is the funniest one I've read this summer. I think you forgot to put down cub scouts on your list because it's somewhere on my I do not want to do it.... At least you can take pictures:)

Naomi & Greg said...

i love your posts and your photography really is great. I'm glad you are enjoying it as much as you had hoped.

E said...

I'm not going to post anything today, in honor of your blogging blues, and in honor of being busy and having company and going out to lunch and to the movies and down to the strip. But I don't get why you got the blogging blues anyway. Your blog is like a beacon of light for me; you're my candle on the water. So go blog something. Fight through it! And if you post anything about Breaking Dawn imagonnakillyou. (<--See, you and tiffany are rubbing off on me)

Elder Jack Anderson said...

What in the shmancy new blog is going on around here???? Niiiiice.

kiknowyou'reascrapbookerathearttoobye.

homegirl said...

All I can say is. . . I'm in the same club!

Kristin said...

Close to finishing, I had to seperate myself from the book for afternoon. So far I'm enjoying it.

Blog Archive

About Us