Thursday, September 25, 2008

Installment #2-3

I thought I'd save you the hassle of coming up with different comments for each post so I skwoonched them all together. Get your scrolly wrist braces ready. I don't want to be responsible for any injuries. Cuz this is a picture heavy post.

So, we had some fun times on our vacay. A lot of the fun was just hanging around our condos playing games and letting the kids run around. Here I am getting ready to take second place in "Ace-y Deuce-y". We played for starbursts. Those blues are TASTY.
Char Char and his "girl who is my age". They had a love-hate relationship to be sure. Charlie ended the weekend with bite marks in his pinky. But how cute is she, right?

D & G's two youngest kids.
This one imparticular is heelarious. Heart him.
Oh, I heart this one too.
On Saturday, we headed to a nearby Alpine Slide. Here's the whole set of hooligans waiting for the daddy's to buy their tickets.

The weather was PERF. It was 73 degrees and sunny. Check out the view from the top with my Cracker getting ready to go down his first time.
Shed and his baby boy, Chachi (we started jokingly calling him that and he liked it so much we've continued. that kid has, like, 12 nicknames now)

Brains going as fast as possible, si claro.


Here I am coming dow the turn while Shed is telling Cracker "get off, hurry, here comes mom!" Like, I'd actually not use my brake thingy to stop in time. Silly daddy.
I LOVED the slides and was right alongside the kids saying, "Can't we puleeease go again daddy!?"
Overall it was an awesome weekend. The weather was gorgeous, the place was fun, the condos were roomy and lots of things for the kids to do (rec room, swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.). It was one of those family vacations where everything works out perfect. Which, as we know, rarely to never happens. Sooo, according to my calculations I shouldn't have another one for 5.7 years.



9 comments:

Br Boys said...

If no one got sick or hurt on one of your vacations it is amazing!! You are the Queen of bad luck on your vacations. Remember when your back went out on our camping trip? So sorry! I am overly happy for you!

Memzy said...

I know, right? Then there was last Thanksgiving when I got a violent stomach flu. Then there was that cruise in April where I got a NASTY cold (shivers, headache, sneezy, cough). So yeeeah, this is BIG.

Br Boys said...

Don't forget the cruise with the boys where Brains jumped into the pool within the first couple of hours and hurt his foot pretty bad.

Emily said...

Looks like tons of fun! Cute kids all around too!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

"The girl my age" is flipping me off! Roooood!

Congrats on the perfecto family vaycay. I'm not sure we've ever accopmlished that....::checking journal:: Nope.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Your vacation looks so fun! I'm definitely going to call you to be our travel agent for our next trip. Knowing our luck though, we all would've been severely injured on those slides!!

E said...

I'm glad you had a perfect vacation. It's been a long time since I had one of those, and certainly no kids were involved.

ManicMandee said...

I wonder what it would be like to have a perfect vacation? Wow, that is a very strong statement. Now that I know it's possible, I am determined to try it.

Carol said...

Terrific luck on the "perfect vacation". Funny, Becca asked me if I'd heard from you while you were gone and were you sick yet. Your vacation/holiday reputation preceeds you and it's genetic, I might add. The pictures are darling and the kids look like they're having a great time. Thye're one lucky pack of puppies.

Blog Archive

About Us