Friday, September 26, 2008

FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAY!

Because kids are funny.
These are a couple of my fave photos of kids that I plan on embarrassing them with when they grow up.
#1: This is when everyone came for Molly's wedding in June. It was family picture time and then grand kid picture time. I'm thinking Sara and Ren were sick of taking pictures? And Char is obviously playing the part of cool dood who doesn't notice what's happening to his right. I'm just lucky I caught it on film. (or on my digi cam, same diff) #2: This is a pic of Cracker last year. Our school tries to suck money out of you as often as possible and one of the ways they try to do that is to have "Spring Picture Day". They've already had Fall Picture Day where they have the regulah backgrounds, etc., that you pick from and which we've purchased like the good little parents that we are. Spring Picture Day usually has some goofy background like a farm scene where the kid sits in a wheelbarrow, or a graffiti background where the kid is sitting amongst giant size crayola crayons.....you get it. I obviously ignore this day cuz I will never, I repeat, EVER buy a picture with my kid in a background like that. Ever. Well, apparently they had hyped it up at school and I came out in the morning to see Cracker looking like THIS:
He had dressed himself (shirt tucked into church pants and all) and combed his own hurr. How could I let him down? (note: I did not buy the pictures but I let him think I was buying them until he forgot about it all together---maybe a good parenting tip for Amy's book?)

12 comments:

Anna B said...

That's awesome!

Emily said...

SO classic! Can I just say that I love that boy of yours?! Amen on the school picture thing...who buys those anymore?

Carol said...

That is SOOOOO classic Jack. I love that boy so much. He's a gentle soul.

Hot Pants said...

I love bribery fotos. And thanks for the tip, I've already used it many times. But, I will for sure give you credit for it in the acknowledgment section of my book.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Now that is a gonna-be president of the Future Republicans Club if I've ever seen one.

I'm not sure quite what to make of the other pics because I'm pretty sure they're related...

Vegas Family said...

You really have yourself a group of handsome men!

E said...

You don't open-mouth kiss your siblings? Or maybe he was just checking her back molars... future dentist.

And Cracker is a future chess club member, or future numismatic.

I'm good at predicting the future.

Your floors are looking gorgeous, BTW.

homegirl said...

I have to agree with you on those background scenes and colors. My questions is why in the world do they offer so many ugly colors?

eekareek said...

You could just foto shop the picture you took and changed the background to tacky, print it off and tell him the picture has finally arrived.

Br Boys said...

All I'm saying is that the little boy and girl are learning that from something? Giggle

ManicMandee said...

That story is so funny! He is crazy cute stuff. And that first picture is great too.

kristi said...

I HATE school pictures! When will you start your own company and tear Fox's to pieces? And what's with the two pics in on school year? All I really need is the class picture anyway, right?

Blog Archive

About Us