Sunday, September 21, 2008

YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO, RIGHT?

So, I've found out that it is really hard to be away from the Bloggersfield. Especially when I could SEE the new post titles on Shed's iphone thingy but I couldn't READ them due to the bad reception up at Big Bear Lake. It was like torture. An itch you couldn't reach to scratch.
I don't recommend it to anyone, really.
We did have a Flank-tastic time though! It was a nearly perfect vacay. And I am really looking forward to organizing and uploading my brazillions of pictures I took. But until then I leave you with these.

While on vacay there was a little of this: Then some of this:
And a whole lotta this:


10 comments:

Jonesy said...

looks awesome memz !Glad you had a good time ! But since I can't stay away from my computerator for more than a couple of hours without checking in with you all - a weekend might require extra pink pills !

Elder Jack Anderson said...

You're such a tease. So glad you're back! We didn't really do much while you were gone, in honor of you, so no worries.

E said...

^yeah, slow blogging weekend for sure.

Who's that flanking CharChar?

homegirl said...

Looks like the weather was beautiful! I'm glad you guys had a nice time!

Carol said...

It was a slow blogging weekend and by admitting it we show our addiction. It is what it is. Loved the pictures, can't wait to see more.

Hot Pants said...

I didn't blog because I felt like it would be wrong to do it when you weren't around. It had nothing at all to do with the fact that I had nothing at all go on while you were gone, that was just a coincidence.

Br Boys said...

Glad to have you Back!

Cristin said...

I'm afraid to leave town/computer in case something flanktastic happens on someones blog. Lucky for you I'm not the only one with nothing to say this past weekend.

Cute pics, can't wait to see more!

ManicMandee said...

You are one lucky girl. You get to go on lots of great vacations! Glad your back, you'll need to get that detailed post up asap.

Emily said...

Well, it looks like at least Cracker had a good time. More pictures please.

Blog Archive

About Us