Friday, October 31, 2008

FFF--In honor of Papa and Halloween (EDIT)

Sort of.
Check out my dad second from left in the front row. Sweet costume, right? Oh wait, this wasn't for Halloween. He was totally a musician back in the day. EDIT: I just found out from Aunt Visor that this was, in fact, a tap dance team. Can you stand it? And you can see where his cuteness comes from right? Still so cute. I only wish he still had this outfit so I could dress up one of my kids, preferrable Cracker, that could look just like him. And is that or is that not Landee's Jbird there on the front row, right? I mean, right?
Happy Halloween you gize. I'll post our own Halloween pics this weekend.

9 comments:

Emily said...

I'm laughing so hard right now--got the major giggles this morning. This picture is so classic! No question where your boys got their looks.

ManicMandee said...

You totally didn't need to say which one was your dad. It was obvious cause your kids look just like him!

Hot Pants said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I totally want a picture of my dad in one of those outfits.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Don't you think Gus' mustache might be a distraction though Hotpants?

I heart this pic in a way I cannot even put into words. That does look a skosh like the JBird. Imma ask him what he was doing circa 1955.

eekareek said...

You didn't even have to tell me which one was your dad, could totally tell. You look just like him!

Hazel said...

With costumes that fancy, I am betting there is footage somewhere. I am requesting tap dancing footage.

E said...

So cute! That costume would be TDF. So, you got your dance skillz from your dad?

MaryLou said...

I want to read the book Twilight!!!!!!! Q=Dog thinks Im full of it,

Cristin said...

That picture ROCKS!!!!!! Tap dancing??? even better!!!! I sooo could have picked out your dad...he's super cute in that picture!

Blog Archive

About Us