Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE Girls Weekend of a Lifetime (at least for now)

Many of you already know this story but for those of you that may be confused, let me tell you where I was last weekend. Me and five other girls cousins decided on taking a little girls weekend up to Washington. Technically we stayed in Seattle but we all know the real draw for us was here: Forks, Washington baby! And let me tell you, this little town of 2000 people has totally embraced this book. Here I am outside of the city's visitors center and what did we see?--Bella's truck of course.
These two ladies (one the head of the Chamber of Commerce) are both named Marsha and both gaga about this series. They even had little maps made up that show you where all of the spots in the book happened.

Even in the nearby city of Port Angeles, we found the little Italian restaurant where Bella and Edward ate their dinner. True, cuz look what is on the door!


We even ate there you gize.


And if you still think I'm making all this up, check out what is in the parking lot at the hospital.



Of course, we went to Bella's house.
And at the Cullen's house, we found out they weren't home right now.



I decided on the plane over there that we needed some sort of a "sign" and came up with the F on our fingers which can stand for Forks or Flank, whichever you prefer. So, here we are "flanking it" outside the Cullen's house.


We even saw the high school.





Don't get me wrong, we did actually hang out in Seattle too and saw tons of cool stuff like the Pike Street Market and the Space Needle.











I'm still soooper sad it's over. If you want to see some HILARIOUS posts/videos of other parts of the weekend. Go here, here, here, or here.

7 comments:

ManicMandee said...

So from the looks of the title of your post, you'd consider attempting another awesome girls trip in the future?
And the house they tagged the Cullen home totally is not what I pictured their house to be.

Memzy said...

Fer rizzles! I totally didn't think that looked like the Cullen's house either. But.....whatyagonnado.

E said...

You really had to squint your eyes to see Bella's house. Next time, we should visit a post-apocalypse world in which the government forces 24 starving teenagers to fight to the death, and see where Peeta lives.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I agree Jenny. Will you Google that and see where I need to get my next Southwest airline ticket to? Thanks.

What if I already clicked there, there, there and there and I still want more?

This sux.

laura said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe you really did that trip. How fun- a true fan. I can't wait to see how many 30-something(and younger and older), Mormon women will be outside of Edwards on Nov. 21st. Should we all meet up for ice cream or something????

homegirl said...

Looks like you guys had a great girls trip! Gotta love those trips! That is so wild how the town has just taken off with Twilight! I guess they are excited they have been found! :)

Hot Pants said...

I miss Forkin' it.

Blog Archive

About Us