Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT AT MIDNIGHT

No spoilers here. You gize all know the story line so it won't be ruining it or anything. I have to say I had such a FUN time last night with girlfriends and food and talking and,....oh yeah.....THE TWILIGHT MOVIE. I know most of my friends weren't that into it. But after dreaming of the movie all night and replaying the whole thing to my very interested hubby (read: sarcasm there) I am forced to admit that I LOVED IT. Here are some of my favorite things (sung like Sound of Music):

1. Bella turned out WAAAAY better on film than in the movie trailers or posters. I hearted her.
2. I didn't buy into the actor they had playing Edward until about 5.7 minutes into the movie. Then I was putty in his hands. It was all over.
3. Forks was perfect--cuz you know I've been there and stuff.
4. Charlie was perfect, just how I pictured/imagined his character.
5. The inside of Charlie's house was perfect.
6. The baseball game in the meadow had my heart doing palpitations. Someone call Carlisle, right?
7. Edward and Bella up in the tree by his house.
8. Carlisle and Esme were perfect.
9. The scene where the cars race out of the garage and Edward is left standing there.
10. The way Edward became more relaxed as he and Bella fell in love.
11. The last dance at the Prom. How HAWT was he in that suit?

There were some things that I thought were total cheese and actor's that I literally lol'd at. But I don't want to tell you about that cuz it may spoil it for you. And who cares anyway?

Hello, my name is Memzy Shederton and I am a Twilight addict/movie sucker.

21 comments:

Carol said...

Can't wait to see it myself. Amy's pictures were darling. Looks like you guys had a great time. Go girlpower!!

Mansius Family said...

Face it Memzy you are a Twerd! Hehe. I can't wait to go see the movie.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

::sigh::

Hello, I'm Edward Cullen.

::biting knuckle so I don't scream::

Cristin said...

I'm dying here...DYING!!!!! Only 12 more hours till I see it ::screaming like a teenage girl::

Hot Pants said...

They had me by the time they got to the cafeteria. My favorite line was.....wait, can I post it or would that be considered a spoiler? I'll risk it:
"Remember who you are." <---straight out of the YW handbook.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Congrats on getting to see it on opening night! There were some girls from my neighborhood that went to see it at midnight last night and still jumped into Pump Class this morning at 5:30 a.m. looking WIDE AWAKE. No wonder! Dreams of Edward!

Memzy said...

I am officially a Twerd. And proud of it. I can't seem to do anything productive today because I keep thinking about Edward rescuing me from an alley full of hoodlums and forcefully (with his beautiful face and voice) telling me to "get in the car". ::swoon::

kristi said...

Hello, my name is Kristi, and I'm an addict (holding a candle in a dark room with bloodshot eyes). I don't know if I can wait until Monday. I'm going through withdrawal as I type. Your comment was physically painful to read; I'm kind of "burning" with anticipation now. How many more nights until I'm going to see it? Too many.

kristi said...

Okay, do you think the 3rd song on my blog would have been perfect for the movie? Based on the book, it seems to refer to the story. Am I the only one reading this?

eekareek said...

I can't do anything productive today because of my depression from the movie being over. That and the fact that a mvoie theater of women brought my monthly friend in a little earlier. My body is such a copy-cat.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I think they should have worked that lame song "Bleedin' Love" in there somewhere cuz what is that song even about anywayz? But it seems to fit so perfectly.

Memzy said...

Kristi- I had never thought about the song that way. Now I've gotten the chills and will never be able to think of anything but Edward during that song now. My sadness about the movie being over has been brought to a new level. I think I need a psychiatrist. This can't be healthy.

Hot Pants said...

Umm, I tried to check Kristi's 3rd song and couldn't get to it. What's with all the privacy?

Memzy said...

It's "Fall for you" - Secondhand serenade.

kristi said...

Memzy, if you're the worst addict, I (and Sam, of course) think I am next in line. Since you shared books 2-4 with me, maybe I need to call you the god-father or -sista or something. You're so welcome to join us for a second viewing on Monday night, if you can stand to wait that long :)

E said...

It was Par-tay in that movie theater. Wild! Out of control! So much screaming. So much fun. EEEEEeeekkkkk!

Christa said...

i totally agree with you! I can't wait to see it again with Sam. I saw my niece in the movie 3 times! I was jumping out of my seat!
by the way, I got my pictures framed and up on the walls if you want to check it out sometime!!

Kristin said...

Same exact thoughts! I loved it, especially Edward who I totally had the most doubts about before. Can't wait for the next ones.

Emily said...

My heart is palpitating just from reading your descriptions. I can't wait to see it.

Anna B said...

I actually knew you were going to love the movie. At least now I know what to get you for your birthday.

Emily said...

I went and saw it last night and BOY oh BOY do I wanna post about it!

Blog Archive

About Us