Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

1. Invent an invisible "play dough" barrier around the table that will prevent it from being tracked onto clothes and carpet. 2. Be more patient with this kid.
3. Start a boy band.

4. Wear paper crowns........................often.
5. Keep 4 year olds away from gingerbread houses with sharp-ish objects in their hands.
6. Buy new Christmas jammies EVERY year from now on. Cuz how cute are they? (ps. this is the big "santa reveal" moment.)
7. Teach this kid how to smile "normal".


8. Learn to love the "Magic Tree House--The musical" CD. Cuz this kid wants to listen to it NON stop. He practically has it memorized.

9. Have more pics taken of me with my "morning look". We see far too little of this on the internet I think.

10. Mat and frame the painting I had made for Shed of "Our Tree" for Christmas/Anniversary (the 27th you gize).

(look how excited he was)

(the painting)
11. Force my kids outside to play...............as much as possible with their new scooters (powerwing for Brains). Jammies are optional.

12. Take video of this kid doing his thang to his new "Dance Cam".

13. Learn to speak "Storm Trooper" fluently.




14. Buy more Nerf gun darts. These get lost soooo easy you gize.



14. Try to trick Aunt Visor into making these Ebelskevers (pancake puffs) for me as much as possible. That's why I bought it for her you know. ::wink::

15. Make more photo books as gifts. People seem to like them I think. Here is Uncle Visor's.

16. Teach the daddy to help the crying kid instead of take pictures and make Gramma comfort him.

Photobucket




17. Give Uncle Visor more nap time.

18. Take as many pics of these cute peeps as possible.

14 comments:

E said...

Four-year-old storm troopers are so stinking cute, I just can't take them srsly. What's the story behind your tree? Why is it yours? Is your placenta buried under there? A time capsule maybe?

Krissy said...

Did you just say your anniversary is the 27? So is ours! Very cool...happy anniversary!

Mary said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! I like your resolutions. They seem so much more practical than mine.

Pearl Girl said...

That is a heck of a lot of new years resolutions. and your mom and pops are stinkin cute!!

Flem said...

#16 good reminder for Tiff.

Love the pics and the resolutions--I have an ebelskiver pan and it is wayyy fun for kids and super tasty. If aunt visor needs any tips I messed up a few batches the first time learning some stuff...

Carol said...

Great pictures and great resolutions. I have no idea what Jenny ESP meant by her post but it made me laugh out loud. Explain. Thanks again for the Ebelskiver pan. I love it to death and they are mighty tasty and super easy.

ManicMandee said...

Awesome post! I say you need to definitely forget about #7, love his fake smile.

Emily said...

Love it!! I wanna hear about the tree too.

Memzy said...

K, "Our Tree" is a spot just outside of Bake-O up in the mountains. Shed and I went there in high school and then again before his mish and then again after his mish and have since made it our little spot. Anniversaries, valentine's days, picnics, etc., have all been had at "our tree". So, I knew a local artist who is a friend of mine and gave him a picture of it and asked him to paint it. In April. I had to save up you gize. So, I think it turned out sooper cool and Shed seemed to lurve it.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

You had to "save up?" From what, like your allowance? We all know you gize are rollin' in it these days (new camera, new iPhone, etc) so w/e.

Some of those resolutions look somewhat possible (i.e. wearing paper crowns, kids playing outside) others are completely unpossible (i.e. teaching "this kid" how to smile normal and liking a Magic Tree House CD).

Tbone got a Powerwing too... AWESOME ride! I feel like I'm gliding when I ride around the kitchen on it.

kristi said...

It looks like a very merry Christmas, indeed. I love "your tree" story. Fun!

eekareek said...

I think the tree story would have been more romantic if you had buried placentas underneath it.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I'm hoping one of their kids was conceived under it.

Anna B said...

You got some rockin' New Years Resolutions there. Thanks for a few ideas of my own. You know how much I like to copy you and all.

Blog Archive

About Us