Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

I thought you should know what I DO want for Christmas.  You know, so you can still have time to go shopping and stuff.  (And by the way, "whiskers on kittens" is NOT one of them---that's just gross........cuz cats are gross)

1.  Dark chocolate covered almonds.  How'd you gize know that'd be on the top of my list?

2. Flossies from Walgreens.  They are the green kind specifically from Walgreens.  Shed and I have tried out all of the possible flossers out there and these are by far the best.  Accept no substitute!

3. Ice Cubes gum in strawberry smoothie flavor.  Mmmmmm.

4. Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper.  Again, there is no other brand.  One of those things you shouldn't go cheap on.

5.  Another thing not to skimp on that I use ALL THE TIME around my house.  Windex.  It makes me happy you gize.

6. Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with almonds.  I could have a year's supply of just this and I'd be perfectly happy.  I can't remember the last time I had anything else for breakfast.

7.  A car wash gift card.  Three boys + food + mud + snacks + trash +..........well, you get the idea.  My van is dirrrrrrrrty.

8. A mini-purse in the shape of jeans shorts with treats in the pockets.  Hallelujah.

9.  Hair clippers.  With three little boys and one big boy in the house who need a hurr cut once a month or so,  my clippers need to be replaced all the time.  Especially if two of those "boys" have hair thicker than a horse tail!!

10.  Baked Lays BBQ flavor.  These are my go-to snack when I want something salty.  And they go waaay too fast for me.  Just ask Shed.

Brown paper packages tied up with string,...........

11 comments:

Mary said...

I know a Greek who swears by Windex.

E said...

But what do you do when the dog bites and the bee stings? Tell us tomorrow, MK?

PS. I love it when I find something unexpected in my pocket.

Cristin said...

OH MY GOSH, I soooo want #8 too!!! That would totally rock. I bet it would be the best present I ever got this year...seriously!

homegirl said...

I'll go for #1 but it should be the M & M brand! My favorite! :)

Anonymous said...

you want way to much..kinda spoiled dont you think? I just want a jeep

kristi said...

YEAH - someone else besides me that thinks cats are gross.

Oh, btw, I think you totally forgot something on your list. A certain yellow porsche? Or did you get it already? :D

Flem said...

Me too on #8. And make #10 Lays Limon, which are apparently VERY hard to find in stores.

Krissy said...

Wow, you're easy. (to shop for, i mean)

Honey buches of oats and BBQ Lays...you are a girl after my own heart!

Hazel said...

You said you didn't like candy! Strawberry bubble gum, and chocolate covered almonds=candy! I will put some raindrops on your roses. Next time you see them...from me.

eekareek said...

Perfect because I bought you toilet paper and Windex for Christmas. It is in the mail.

Emily said...

Glad you cleared things up. Now I know what to get you next time I've got you for Christmas.

Blog Archive

About Us