Thursday, April 30, 2009

Best Frousins Forever

This is where is all began folks: Well, actually it began way before this cuz we are literal blood related and stuff. But this is where "it" all started. The phenomenon that IS Landee and Memzy BFF (that's "Best Frousins Forever). It's her official 3-4 beeday today and I had to let her no, in no uncertain terms, that I heart her long time. Whether kickin it in the dorms with that ancient computer and even a "paper" planner on the desk, .................or discussing Windex vs. 409 after kid spills. She will always be my Best Frousin Forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDEELU LANDERSON!!!!!

6 comments:

ShelBailey said...

Happy birthday, Landee, our honorary Bailey niece...

Carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFERS!! You will always be ONE of my favorite nieces. Hope your birthday was awesome. Love you, Aunt Visor

Elder Jack Anderson said...

That is an awesome picture of me.... ::drumming fingers evily and awaiting your b-day::

I'm reenacting that fateful 30 second phone call in my head again.... it never gets old.

Me love you loooooong time.

E said...

Ah, I love these old pics. Let me guess, she's calling tech support because DOS is down?

ManicMandee said...

A phone cord too. My goodness.

Happy birthday Landee.

Katie said...

So that is what she looked like with full grown eyebrows.

You are so super lucky to have her for real blood. I am trying desperately to arrange a marriage to help solidify our bond.

Blog Archive

About Us