Friday, July 24, 2009

Am I getting old?

Don't answer that. I don't really want to know.

Cuz, one day you are in high school. And you have friends. And these friends turn out, years later, to be the cousins of the guy you married. And those people have babies..... And toddlers,........
And down right KIDS.

And you go take their picture and you realize.....


I have an ALMOST 11 year old (going on 16) at home right now. Plus, an 8 and a 5 hooligan


And then................



you feel old.


12 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

You're not old, you're experienced. I think that's what
they are calling old these days.

Cristin said...

ooooh I'm experienced too. SWEEEET!

Love the pictures...LOVE

Emily said...

What cute kids! Good job, Em.

Are those Laurel and Richard's girls and Cindy's boy?

eekareek said...

No your not old! To really really old people, at least.

E said...

To those adorable kids, you are freakishly ancient. To the rest of us, you're described as "our age."

Carol said...

Em, You're NOT old. You're super young--super duper young. Cuz' I'm not old enough to have a 30something daughter. Fer sure.

ManicMandee said...

Were you friends with Laurel in HS? She's got cute kids.

Hot Pants said...

That's why I use Oil of Olay.

bskin25 said...

Laurel showed me all the picts and they are awesome. You really are so talented. Where is your booking calendar. I need to sign up.

Memzy said...

bskin25. Obviously I'd love to "book you up". ::sigh:: If only I knew who you were!!

kristi said...

No, you're not old! Don't believe it for a minute. And if anyone tells you different, take a name and number, and I'll take care of it. (Who would miss them?) Besides, if you're old, what does that make me? Nope, not true, totally false!

Krissy said...

Awesome pics as always. Try being preggo with numero five and then you will really feel old!

Blog Archive

About Us