Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't you worry about me.

Only having testosterone in my house creates problems sometimes. Who am I kidding? It creates problems and chaos and ..........uh............energy. ALL THE TIME.

But I've learned how to get my girl fix in different ways.How can you not feel the girlyness oozing all around you when you see this face? I felt the sisterhood of women in the form of twinkling lights, birds chirping, and fairy dust. Of course these were all happening in my head but still.
You know, we girls have to stick together.

It's either that or be overtaken by transformers weilding, unicycle riding (Brains new thing), light saber wars playing, dart gun warring, stinky boys smell. (some of those include Shed, it's only fair that you know that).




So, I'm just gonna take this moment of solitude with me and this loverly girl here and tuck it away to be pulled out in future moments of chaos.


::crashing sounds coming from the kitchen::


Might be sooner rather than later.

11 comments:

Katie said...

What a beauty. Sure, boys are stinky, but girls are...girls are...girls... Frankly, girls are emotional, which is way worse. I know because I am a girl.

Mary said...

Where did you find this loverly girl?

Anonymous said...

My house is full of pads, tampons, and hairspray. It can be quite spendy at times.

E said...

^^see we're saving a fortune, Memzy.

That little girl is a rare beauty! Love these pictures.

Janna said...

She is so cute! You are such an awesome photographer!

eekareek said...

I like having a girl because she has got my back when Morgan accusing me of PMSing.

Memzy said...

Katie-emotional? What are you talking about?

Mary-a friend's daughter. She's literal gorgeousness.

Erin- srsly, right?

Jespy-fortune

Janna-thankees

Eeek-that's a GP.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

She's gorge and you captured it triply gorge!

Girls rule. Boys drool. (except mine, si claro)

StandsMom said...

When preggo with number 3, I was srsly worried that I'd end up with another senip in my house. I bow to you for having 4 in yours. That little girl is just beautiful. Nearly Jane Austen-ish in that beautiful dress. Btw, we got the timing down pretty good for making a girl...if you want some tips...:::big grin::: ;D

Emily said...

Totally Gorge!

Krissy said...

Beautiful girl and pictures!

I have both girls and boy so I have to deal with both stinkiness and drama.

Blog Archive

About Us