Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Machine

::beep::



Hi, you've reached Memz.


I'm not available right now.


I'm wasting away my summer.


Swimming with friends (hollah to my friends who let us swim in their pools!)


Lunching with girlfriends.


Doctor's appointments. Swimmers ear, fer duh.


Swim lessons for Char Char with Miss Allie (thanks miss Allie!). My itty bitty baby can SWIM!


Reading books.


Swim practice and swim meets for Brains. Butterfly yo.



Sleepovers with friends. (the boys,....not me)


Cub scout day camp in 110 degrees (almost done with Brains Arrow of Light)

Celebrating holidays.

Planning vacays.

If you'd like to reach me leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

::beep::

6 comments:

Mary said...

You are missed!

Carol said...

Great picture of Riley!! Glad you're having fun.

kristi said...

Finally! Someone that's not at Girl's Camp this week. Hope you're having fun, anyway!

Flem said...

Hi Memz, it's flem, sorry I haven't called I have just been busy. Hope you are having fun and post lots of pics of your summer!

Beep.

ManicMandee said...

We are all on the same page I think in the blogging world. But I think it's a good thing.

Enjoy the rest of that fun Summer you're having!

Krissy said...

You are definitely doing summer right! I heart summertime.

Blog Archive

About Us