Thursday, September 03, 2009

Midgets in skirts

Not THOSE kinds of midgets!! Geez.
So I'm convinced that a in large part our children are here to entertain us. Sure, we feed them, change their diapers, clothe them, do their laundry, bandage their boo-boo's. But it's all worth it when we can get a nice deep from-the-lower-abs laugh because of them every once in awhile, right? They call this s-o-c-c-e-r here. But I propose we rename it "Goofball's Guffawing". Or maybe you prefer "Dancers Dilly Dallying". Or how about "Noodle head's Nerd balling".

I like that one. I have a soft spot for Nerds.

Char Char is displaying this skill with such ease it's unbelievable that he hasn't been trained his entire life.
And believe it or not this is his FIRST YEAR. ::waiting for gasp of shock::

Wait a minute, I think we might actually catch a glimpse of the his knees.


Mmmmm,....nope. But he is about to catch flight.


Right on over for an unauthorized water break. But someone so "goofball"-ish as this cannot be expected to act otherwise.


I love that little Nerdball.

10 comments:

Flem said...

We are going to give this a whirl for Gillian this year (I think!) so I hope it works out so well for us.

He is a cute kid!

ManicMandee said...

Totally not nerdy. But it is crazy cute.

Mary said...

You need to start a sports clothing shop for little guys; looks like it's badly needed.

Cute little guy, though!

homegirl said...

He is pretty darn cute! He looks so tiny out there!

Emily said...

We renamed baseball: Spaceball.

eekareek said...

Knees are over rated. Bright Orange/Yellow socks pulled up high are the new thing.

Hot Pants said...

It's stinkin cute. I've never thought to put culottes on my boys. I'm doing it now though.

Carol said...

For all you out there who think these pictures of Charchar are cute--it's nothing compared to his 'conversations' during the first game. "Gramma, I'm a soccer maniac" !!! He was in hog heaven.

E said...

Was that game in Scotland? What's with the kilts? I gave up on soccer after a couple seasons with kid #1. Only have a tiny bit of guilt.

kristi said...

I love how your boys really take those BYU clothing standards to heart. Get 'em trained early. Modesty rocks!

Blog Archive

About Us