Friday, August 13, 2010

The Junk Drawer--Part 2 (get your scrolly wrist braces out!)

Once upon a time (or as Char Char used to say "Ponce a Wanna Time") in Memzy Memzerton's junk drawer there was

::very dramatic music..............dah--dah--dah::


MORE junk!!

Jay kay of course. This stuff isn't junk....it's gold. But my time is limited and my organizational skilz are lacking as of late. So here is some quick scanning of the awesomeness that was had end of June, begin of July.

Jenny ESP, Princess Kimi, Landee, and myself had a fun filled few days here in the huge tourist stop of Bake-town USA. We also wanted to see Eclipse together and stuff. More details are HERE should you wanna expand on that time. Here is a clear view of why Aunt and Uncle Visor got the names that they did.

Lots of swimming with the Visor extended fam.



Princess Kimi getting to hold (and put to sleep!) Grammy Bear.

Who is THIS?! Someone other than Clara because this one is way too growed up to be her.
Blow up water slide courtesy of the Visor's. Complete with Uncle Visor's brother J Vest!!

Do you gize think he looks like UV?

Some srs fun and super lotsa smiles had



Even adult(ish) people got in on it! Not me tho cuz of my back (best excuse EVER)

More pool time at Shed's parent's house. (again with the Visor, right?)

Notice my adorable cousin Cody there on the right. A. Dore. A. Bull. (totally single you gize!)
I would also like to add that UV got a sunburn from sitting in the shade under that tree. Ha! Sweet UV.

I give you........teen angst.

Then on to the 4th of July super celleby on the front lawn of the parentals house.



Complete with root beer floats fer super duh.







Exhibit: choose-your-own-outfit-to-represent-4th-of-July. I really think the green flip flops add a nice touch.

Phew! I realize this was a lot of pics and not a lot of essplaining but I wanted to get this posted before I head off tomorrow for a big Jeppson family reoon up in Idaho. Assuming my camera doesn't act up like it has been the past few days....there will be many pics to post.

Now who's gonna come clean out my REAL junk drawer.

::crickets chirping::

Any takers?

::pin drop::

Gize?

10 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Why didn't you tell me your REAL junk drawer needed cleaning? I had two separate times I could have done that for you this summer!

In other news,Kimi has her superskurred eyes kickin in that pic. They're my favorite ones she's got.

PS I think the jumping into the pool shot turned out awesome even though the "kool kidz" had that lamerz plan of not jumping there at the last second. Wait, was Ricky in on that plan too??

Emily said...

I {Heart} your junk drawer! I don't think you should ever clean it out.

Hope you have a fantabulous time at your family reunion!!

Katie said...

Who knew a junk drawer could be so much fun! Bakersfield just got bumped way up on my list of must-visit destinations.

Larkin Legacy said...

Thanks for letting ue enjoy your junk drawer. There are some fabulous things in there! I especially love the photo of Clara standing and watching the fireworks. (Think that's her)and the close up of her. Thank you, thank you!

E said...

I need to invest in a scrolly wrist brace cuz I think I just caught car pool tunnel syndrome on your blog. I hope you have insurance. You'll be hearing from my lawyer soon.

PS. Have I told you lately that you take awesome pictures? Well, you do. ::printing and framing that first pic::

PPS. Thanks for letting me totally crash the Park family get-together. I know, I know, AV made me an honorary niece, but still, 'twas mighty kindly of y'all.

Krissy said...

I love love love that picture of all the kids jumping into the pool. it's so cute, i want to frame it and put it up in my house!

Krissy said...

I love love love that picture of all the kids jumping into the pool. it's so cute, i want to frame it and put it up in my house!

Krissy said...

oops, sorry about that double commenting there. Not sure how that happened.

Hot Pants said...

I'm glad Kimi worked so hard to make sure she didn't blink in that picture. Don't listen to Landee.

Anna B said...

Will there be a part 3? Sorry about that green flip flop...

Blog Archive

About Us