Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I know what you're thinking

And the answer is NO.  You can't have him.



Believe it or not this child was born with a full head of "I'm a messican" dark brown hair.

He also asks me how I'm feeling every day.

...and says "yes mom?" when I call his name.....the FIRST TIME

He happens to have a very good singing voice and shares my love of Disney musical artists.



I have lots to catch up on:

1. Obligatory Halloween memories

2. Extra curriculars

3. My chapped heels

4. Funny things that Char Char says

5. My firm commitment to supportive undergarments.

6. That oddly shaped, and very recently born, cowlick right above my left ear.

7. Our plans over the holiday season

8. Your thoughts on naughty doggie potty REtraining (I beg of you dog whisperers)

9.  My inability to completely decorate my house.  I like to call it "Almost But Not Quite You're Almost There But Something Is Missing" Style.  ABNQYATBSIM for short (gold star for who can call me and pronounce that acronym correctly....it's a very specific pronunciation)

10. An informative post on how I will not be giving out treat plates or friend gifts for Christmas this year and so don't feel obligated to give me one.  But how I WILL be sending out cards and so-help-me if I don't get one from you, consider yourself blocked from this blog!!  (how threatening is that really tho,...you gize are doing me a favor here just by tolerating my brain's kibbles and bits).  And should you not have my address let me give you no excuse.  You can email me at emily k w 8 at gmail dot com.

But I couldn't get to any of that yet.  I had to just stare at this for awhile.


Have mercy.......those freckles......

13 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

He is ADORABLE! Some kids just melt your heart -- especially when they listen to you the first time you call them. What a dream!

gelly said...

What a handsome boy! Great picture of him!

Anna B said...

Hey it's me Blythe! That's so cool! You should totally check out my blog at blythebutlersblog.blogspot.com! Yeah!

Jack Quilts said...

Great photos!

eekareek said...

Cut it out! His freckles are precious and you had me at ""Yes Mom?" the first time." And it's pronounced ABNQYATBSIM.

Emily said...

I LOVE that boy! He is one of a kind and awesome in so many ways. What a great picture!

kristi said...

I have one child that ALWAYS answers, "Yes, Mom (or Dad" when called, too. No freckles on that one, but oh, his eyes. Jack's a doll, by the way. He's still a common topic of discussion @ our house.

Krissy said...

So sweet! Cute AND obedient...I didn't know there was such a thing.

Carol said...

This child is a real treasure. He is good and kind and fun--the complete package. I love him!!!

E said...

It's not fair that you know exactly what I'm thinking all the time. I can't waite 'til you go down that list of stuffs! Some sound very curious.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

That photo is gorgeoise!

No treat plates? This is bull crap man.

Katie said...

Oh, I WILL have him. Spring 2027. Son in law.

Katie said...

Oh wait! I was promised the third born, wasn't I? This is the second? Can I have them both??

Blog Archive

About Us