Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've been known to get sentimental

It's not like I'm sitting around the computer for the last two hours going through old photos on my hard drive or anything.

It's also true that I did not have to go get some tissue to wipe the tears away.
Where has my life gone?!


I would like to take this moment to apologize for my little ones overall.....situation.  I'm pretty sure Brains didn't care at the time but still.  It's my duty.
Speaking of Brains, he's interested in growing his hair like "all the guys" do these days.  I keep showing him this picture and have suggested the "bowl" option instead.

He walked away silently.  Accept I could hear his eyes rolling after he turned around.  I have GREAT hearing!



And it's a little known fact that Cracker had a thick head of dark brown hair as a little.



It's more commonly known that he was a fatso baby fatso!!

^^The last part of that sentence should be said with a low, raspy and intense voice.  

I'll wait while you try it.

Now, doesn't that sound....delicious?

Another fact that I feel you should know is that I'm biting my knuckles so hard right now I just tasted blood.

Sentimental indeed.

It's almost like my computer hard drive was plotting against me today.

She (cuz we all know computers are girls) called up Father Time and said, "Let's mess with Memzy today.  She could use a good flush of her tear ducts".




I cry, "Rude!  No fair.  And I had other stuff to do these past two hours that did not involve my reproductive system to lament and dispair!"

They didn't listen to me.  


In fact, Father Time never returns my texts.



But then I am reminded of moments like temper tantrums...


Growing a watermelon inside your abdomen and then respectively.....uh....getting it out.
Nutrition concerns or lack thereof, which includes and is mostly accompanied by......mess.

Diaper doody.
^^pun toooootally intended.


Potty training



And then I think to myself...

Yup, I'm good.  




I'm off to do some kid free errand running!!



Take THAT Father Time!!!!


11 comments:

eekareek said...

The first part of your blog was making me so excited to have my baby but by the end I started thinking "What the ache am I doing???!!!!!"

Carol said...

Ohhhh the pain of it all. The pictures killed me. Luckily their current cuteness is just as yummy. My favorite: The potty one.

Princess Kimi said...

I feel like these were YESTERDAY FHS!!! But I don't remember knowing about the overalls with no shirt one...or I might have tried to gently help out by suggesting NO!

They are soooo cute..but yeah...sleeping through the night/no diaper bag/no world revolving around their bowel movements/eating with your assistanceness.... so worth just having the pictures as memory of their oveloaded cuteness. And remember..next year you will look at pics of them from THIS year and be alllll saddy all over again.

kristi said...

I still don't remember much about the time when they were all little. Bad, huh?!! I think I'm missing a nurturing gene or something.

Flem said...

I know! I held a very scrumptious baby the other day and had a few yearnings. But then I looked at my daughter who was giving me a dirty look and it ended.

I think that part of being a mother is that you will always feel a sort of nostalgia about having children, no matter how many you have.

Good post chica!

Melissa said...

So yeah I know your boys are super cute and all AND yeah I so get the no more diapers and sleepless nights yada yada(don't get me started there) BUT your prego pic I love. You are totally posing with a basketball underneath that beautiful gown.

Emily said...

You stated your case very well but I still think you should pop out one more. I mean really, how can you look at that picture of Cracker Chubs and not want another?!

Krissy said...

Thank you for reminding me that there are advantages to the "growing up" thing. Lately its been killlin me how big my baby is getting.

Your boys are too cute.

Katie said...

You're making ME nostalgic, and they're not even my memories! You're also making me HUNGRY.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Holy cow. Thank goodness you brought that back around at the end. I was starting to think this was an ANNOUNCEMENT post or something!

Cutemous boyerz you got there. Can I request the one of Brains in that bath hat you used to have him wear? I mean, what was that all about??

E said...

you make cute babies. you should have another, just get a nanny this time.

Blog Archive

About Us