2. Char Char is obsessed with Halloween. Have I mentioned before? He wants to DAILY decorate/craft/do something having to do with this holiday. I'm not a huge fan of the deco for this one. So, it's a stretch for me. But I do enjoy seeing him do a happy dance in the kitchen when I show him the light up skeleton I got at TJ's today. My only lament is that he no longer pronounces it "Hayoween".
3. One more day of wearing these granny compression stockings!! I knew you'd want to know.
4. I've had a strange desire over the last 10 years or so to punch someone in the face. Don't get me wrong, this isn't an anger issue. And it really doesn't matter who it is (although if the local news weather person were standing in front of me that'd make is easier). I just want to know what it feels like. And, to be honest, I want to know if I throw a good punch or not. So, maybe that local news person wouldn't be a good judge of my right hook. Any volunteers let me know.
5. I've been sick for almost a month. Not the lay-in-bed-can't-move sort of sick. The just-enough-to-be-really-annoying-and-make-you-drag kind of sick. Still functioning in real life and stuff. Got a blood test. Turns out I have mono!!! I guess I've been kissing too many boys? Either way, this is the note my child left me yesterday (spelling and punctuation exactly as written):
"mom i'm so sory that your sick so I desideed to rite a fu sentensis about you starteing now
roses are red villets are blue shuger is sweet and so are you
heres another one why are you sick you sholde'nt be sick because you sueer are nice and your the best mom in the whole world not because your butifull because you you and I love you so much your hair is made of medall"
6. It finally changed weather around these parts. 63 high today. Brrrrrr!!!
7. Prepare for the season of scarves on Memzy cuz I'm obsessed.
8. On a scale of 1 to 10 how lame is it to be obsessed with an accessory?
9. On a scale of 1 to 10 how amaze-ball are scarves?
10. I hate cooking. Did you know? I DO it. Trust me I do. But I find no joy in the task. I think my perfect world would be one in which I had a personal chef cook my families meals for us. Also, I'd have a Diet soda fountain in my house......with foam cups and crushed ice. And in that perfect world I could also run 5 miles a day and look like this:
Just Kidding. I'd want to look like this actually.