Friday, April 18, 2008

Wha? ANOTHER vacay, you say?

That's right. All we do is go on vacations. That's pretty much my life. ::rolling eyes:: But in all srsness, the Shed-man and I will be leaving first thing in the AM to fly out to Miami, Flo-rida. He got us another free vacay on a cruise to the Carribean. Kiddies are staying home this time (saddy face) with Drew and Amber here at the house. Hooray for Amber! I will be doing my favorite thing to do on vacation----Relax with no schedge. I will be thinking of you all and might even have "interweb" access while gone. ::crossing fingers::

kwishYOUwerewithmebye

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

You are so lucky! Very jealous indeed. Have a great time.

Carianne said...

A vacation?!? So lucky! My vacations now are when I get to go the grocery store without any children. Someday I keep telling myself. Have a good time...for me!

Emily said...

JEALOUS!!! SO not fair! I just spend 3 days in the dirt, and you are cruising around the caribean? Sheesh!

Anna B said...

You guys are becoming like a couple of other world traverlers we all know. Hum...J/K Hope you guys have a great time. I'm just jealous.

Blog Archive

About Us