Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-goooooooo-COUGARS!!!

Any given Saturday during the fall you can find men of various ages, etc., tuned in to the Mountain West Channel (which we switched cable providers for only that reason) to watch the BYU football game.  Shed is ALWAYS involved and has usually prepped me far ahead of the season with things like, "just letting you know I'm gonna be unavailable and glued to this TV for 3-4 hours every Saturday" and such.  But this weekend we had an extra special visitor straight from the Parks PALS hood adorned with his BYU shirt and all (cuz they don't win if he doesn't wear it you gize).  Hollah Uncle Visor!!! (otherwise more commonly known as my dad)

9 comments:

Carol said...

Terrific Picture!! I'm savin' that one. Thanks for sharing. He had a great time and really enjoyed his first excusion. Go Cougs!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

He is too cute for words! Plus, he does NOT look like a man who feel 23 feet just a few weeks ago. 10 feet max.

Coooooooougs.

E said...

Uncle Visor looks Grrrrreat! Gooooooooooo Cougars! (don't tell Tony I said that, cuz something about Boise State somethingerother)

homegirl said...

Glad to see your dad up and looking good! We definitely have the same problem around here when it comes to BYU! :)

The Everyday Housewife said...

Your dad looks fabulous! I'm so glad he's doing so well! Go Cougars!!

Hazel said...

Wow, your dad looks great. Why is it that their love for football always gets them better? I have never seen such a speedy recovery for conference...

Cristin said...

Your dad looks great!!! YAY Go Cougars!

ManicMandee said...

What a cute daddy you have Em!!! Can I pinch his cheeks?

There, just did through my computer screen.

Emily said...

I love him! He really does look great and I'm glad he was able to have some fun after such a crummy last month or so.

Blog Archive

About Us