Friday, January 23, 2009

Aunt Visor turns another year....

Clear your throats and get your singing voices ready. Haaaaaaaappy Biiiiiiirthday tooooo yoooooou................ Today is my mom's birthday. But due to scheduling conflicts we celebrated with her last night. She got to pick the restaurant (sushi-fer super duh) and then they came over to the Memzerton's for homemade cake (clothing optional apparently).
She even let the boys help her blow out her candles. Such a gramma. So happy beeday to you Aunt Visor. You're the best.

ps. her gift from us was a super shwank iphone cover and itunes gift card. It is how it should be. Texts to her today are welcome. Just text me for her numbah.

HOLLAH!


12 comments:

Hazel said...

Tell that lady Happy Birthday from me...is it creepy if someone she doesn't know asks for her number? Uh...my neighbor wants to know, but you can just send it to me, and I will give it to her.

Cristin said...

WOOT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

ShelBailey said...

Tell her Happy Birthday. I've think I've met her once or twice, but I love her just 'cuz she's got a great daughter.

Flem said...

Whatever happened to no shirts no shoes no service? Oh I know--rules suspended with gma.

She is sooo cute.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Awwww... Happy Birthday Aunt Visah!!!

I love you soooooo much! I'll very much be texting you some birthday wishes too. You're the best!

ManicMandee said...

Your mommy is so nice! Happy birthday!!!!!

Hot Pants said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looked delicious!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to your amazing momma!

Anna B said...

Make sure you wish her Happy Birthday from me.

Carol said...

Wow--what fun birthday greetings from everyone. I've been very busy celebrating today and haven't been on the computer until now. It's been a great birthday week and I'm still excited about my new iphone. It's so much fun. Thanks to all.

Carol said...

Memzy--thank you so much for making my birthday very special. Your gift was PERFECTO and the love was wonderful. You are a wonderful daughter and I'm lucky to have you.

E said...

Happy Birthday! My comment may be a day late, but it's still very earnest.

Blog Archive

About Us