Friday, January 30, 2009

When brudders go off to school (and Lego Star Wars cheats)

So, Char Char is in lurve with his big "brudders". Any attention they give him is worth a brazillion dollars. And before school this morning all the boys were catching a quick game of Lego Star Wars before our usual morning routine. After the biggers left Char decided to carry onward on his quest to "beat the yevel". I was laying on the carpet in front of him and lollerzing hysterically. So obviously I had to run grab my camera to document. Cuz,........new post.....doyee.

K, so here's the deal. If you wanna "beat the yevel" in Lego Star Wars you have to do this...

And this......


A little of that.....


And a LOT of THIS...........
The tongue is key. It's all about the tongue.

The tongue is really where I get into trouble. Oh mercy.

Now I'm off to dust and make beds for the honored Jespy Fam to arrive. Oooh, and also make cookies. Hostess with the mostess you gize. Come visit too, mmmkay?



14 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

The faces are essential. Any professional gamer can attest to that. The controller barely even works when your tongue isn't sticking out!

PS Love the old man jammies.

E said...

Yevel. I yuv how char talks. Picture number four is when he was trying to get his guy to jump up onto that tiny ledge, right? And don't worry about making beds on our account. I'm gonna jump in bed for my afternoon nap right when we get there anyway.

Hot Pants said...

Make sure Jenny gets the comforter with the Silly Putty on it.
And the tongue thing is how Dwight plays his Base.

Race Fam said...

He sounds just like Nixon. As soon as the kids are off to school he says can I play my lego batman game. He is going to be one sad boy when I have to return it to blockbuster tonight.

Markie23 said...

That's true intensity.

Flem said...

It is hard for my little Gills do stay home when her big bro and sis go to school too--but she just plays on the computer and yells stuff like "how do I spell kids?"

Anonymous said...

i love it. so funny. so cute too. so expressive that one.

Hazel said...

You aren't making those molasses ones, are you? Oh, Jenny already has an iphone, and now this?!?

I guarantee that you make the same faces...I am waiting for that post.

Br Boys said...

He has to be careful he might bite it off! Ouch!!

Anna B said...

He ozzes cuteness!

Carol said...

I do miss Char Char. Give him kisses for me. Loved the post.

kristi said...

Keep that kid out of Vegas (or at least far from the strip)! He could charm a professional gambler out of a few bucks, at least.
Hope he didn't miss Spider Man too much for a few days. SM got the official Aunai tour and VIP welcome all weekend.

ManicMandee said...

Man I'm behind on blogs.
He's looking super cute as always. Hope you had a good time with Jenny. Sure you did.

Memzy said...

Totally the molasses cookies Katie. But don't worry, I overcooked them this time so they were a little bit harder than normal. Srsly fun with Jespy y'all. Posts to come later. I've got the "monday's" today. ::sigh::

Blog Archive

About Us